Reviews for Third Time Around
BAUMember chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Loved this story it was so cute and loving..great job.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I absolutely loved this story! So subtle and true-to-character. ]
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Hi, I'm a little late finding this, but wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your story, and I hope to read more of your work. Very well written.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was a great story!
mj0621 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i thought i reviewed this fic days ago...O.O

but anyway, i really love this fic and i wish it was added in that eppie... now THAT would be the perfect eppie :P

i love your last scene and i want more XD

this was great. i love that eppie i love this one.

*calls on tptb* please do read this fic! XD LMAO

hope to see more of your works.

-mj(wgf)
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw bless em

are you writing more?

x
Private chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great missing scene story. Very nicely written. I loved the way it ended - third time lucky. It would be great if you continued this. I do realize you said it was complete, but a girl can hope, right?
DeepBlueQL chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I really like that little epiphany at the end.

Very nice insight on how they've both had two relationships that ended badly.
anotherthief chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww.. :P :D

I really really liked this a lot. The flow is very easy and natural. It's very Mac-n-Stella. And the ending is very sweet. Just wish we'd gotten something like this on the show *le sigh*

Very nicely written, I enjoyed it. And as always, thanks for sharing :)
Moska chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Please, please, * PLEASE * tell me you will be continuing this piece... There is so much more ground for you to cover between them that requires investigation :)

I love that you have Mac remembering his words to Stella a couple of weeks in the past.

Bravo.
shawdoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so sweet! Maybe we'll get to see something like that in the coming weeks.
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw! That was so cute! But did you really have to leave off like that? Now I want more! LOL.

But really, I loved this. It was such a sweet and natural scene between the two of them. I could really see it happening.

Great job!
VaveAma92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Omg! That is like perfect! You so need to send that to the writers! It's both their third time around! I never even thought of that *rants on how brilliant this is and how stupid she feels* Anyway, great job! *sends her virtual cookie*