Reviews for Fallout
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Just finished reading your story. I'm not a big fan of Justice, but I liked the story. And I'm definitely going to read sequels.
nova87 chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
Over the course of your 6 chapters you have done a good job of character development of Angel and Vance. Especially getting inside of Angel's mind and presenting her fears and doubts about her situation. This chapter was good, your fight sequences were very well written and the scene when Angel broke free had good detail. I have enjoyed reading this entire storyline. Please continue writing!
nova87 chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Great story still. Firestar mother not only alive, but in charge of a secret society. Mr. Jones was aware that she has been alive all this time. . Uncle Stephen having the same powers as Firestar is very unqiue. I'm wondering which direction that you are going to take this. I like Rich and Nita playing background characters, while Vance and Angelica are left facing some internal questions about their relationship.
nova87 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
This mystery about Angel's mother continues to draw me in. I was happy to see the confrontation between Vance and Angel, it was acting very hectic in the beginning of this chapter over her mother was done very well. Getting the gang back together for this adventure is great seeing. Is Rich with them? I see Vance, Angel and Nita. The ending of this chapter was great with the security guard addressing Ms Jones.
nova87 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Chapter 2 was very well written. I especially like the confrontation between Angel and Vance, you capture their emotion very well. Angel's hesitation to accept Vance's apology seem very real. The fight at the end of this chapter with Angel's mystery Uncle, claiming that her mother was still alive has me looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Thanks
nova87 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
The beginning of this chapter of fallout is very good. I loved the 1st series of the New Warriors, and you have manage to capture the friendship between the members very well. Including all the emotional battles that they were going through. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.