Reviews for Maid Number 167
mira lee chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
FUNNY although you couldve finished you know
EclipseLove chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Whyyyy! Why It hasnt been updated in so long! Cliffhanger everywhere! Favorite also!
EclipseLove chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Hope you update it :((((
Sakura-chan chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Please update soon please
Scarlet chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Please update... I really like your story
I just love the plot, Sakura being a maid and Sasuke being...well being Sasuke...
I can't help but be amused at Sakura's colourful vocabulary. It's so her
Anyway keep up the good work
Fiona chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
OMG! soGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:D you absolutely need to update!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Do something horrible to karin
Nightpanda123 chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
Kind of a shame that you havent updated in 8 FRICKIN YEARS! Do you see the over 1,300 reviews that you have? Please update again! Umnles you really have no plan for what will happen next then, well, i guess... well you can just upload a chapter saying that you arent gonna update anymore! Just that much would be fine, and at the same time probably make a lot of people sad. I enjoyed the plot very much so thank you for what you've typed so far.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Fuck you and your ill summary so just bend over and take it in the ass lil bitch hope you have an swift death and suffer
xXKenzyKooXx chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Like OMIGAWD! I came across this story and saw a thousand comments for 10 chapters! Now I understand why...this story is one of the best I have EVER read!

It's hilarious, to the point, random but makes sense, and just so enjoyable! I don't usually laugh from reading fanfics, but YOU, genius! YOU made me laugh out loud!

I am so grateful for you to make this story exist and I hope you update ASAP! Love it!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
I hope you update. I love Sakura here too much.
Oh my Sasuke I love you too ha ha :)
larryjc chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Story lacks gradual progress.
Lack of background information.
Little to no contact with the outside world and other characters except the primaries.
Sakura is too rude for a maid and there was no progress to her speaking freely to her boss and definitely not to his friends.
There is almost no info about her studying to be a doctor or whatever she is studying for.
If she was sleeping with him, it would all have been easier to swallow. But she isn't.
pinktomato chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Hey please update yeah haha
It's been so long that you havent update yet
Lol btw I just found this ff and started to read it and hello I'm from indonesia :D
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »