Reviews for Maid Number 167
Scarlet chapter 10 . 8/11
Please update... I really like your story
I just love the plot, Sakura being a maid and Sasuke being...well being Sasuke...
I can't help but be amused at Sakura's colourful vocabulary. It's so her
Anyway keep up the good work
Fiona chapter 10 . 6/9
OMG! soGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:D you absolutely need to update!
Do something horrible to karin
Nightpanda123 chapter 10 . 5/10
Kind of a shame that you havent updated in 8 FRICKIN YEARS! Do you see the over 1,300 reviews that you have? Please update again! Umnles you really have no plan for what will happen next then, well, i guess... well you can just upload a chapter saying that you arent gonna update anymore! Just that much would be fine, and at the same time probably make a lot of people sad. I enjoyed the plot very much so thank you for what you've typed so far.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 3/10
Fuck you and your ill summary so just bend over and take it in the ass lil bitch hope you have an swift death and suffer
xXKenzyKooXx chapter 10 . 3/8
Like OMIGAWD! I came across this story and saw a thousand comments for 10 chapters! Now I understand why...this story is one of the best I have EVER read!

It's hilarious, to the point, random but makes sense, and just so enjoyable! I don't usually laugh from reading fanfics, but YOU, genius! YOU made me laugh out loud!

I am so grateful for you to make this story exist and I hope you update ASAP! Love it!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 10 . 1/9
I hope you update. I love Sakura here too much.
Oh my Sasuke I love you too ha ha :)
larryjc chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Story lacks gradual progress.
Lack of background information.
Little to no contact with the outside world and other characters except the primaries.
Sakura is too rude for a maid and there was no progress to her speaking freely to her boss and definitely not to his friends.
There is almost no info about her studying to be a doctor or whatever she is studying for.
If she was sleeping with him, it would all have been easier to swallow. But she isn't.
pinktomato chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Hey please update yeah haha
It's been so long that you havent update yet
Lol btw I just found this ff and started to read it and hello I'm from indonesia :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
Can you please UPDATe? It is a really good story and humorous. Please?
Law23 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I liked

Please, complete the story
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Hope you will still continue this story despite your last update is december 2008 that's like 6 years. Well i hope you can find inspiration to continue and update this story.
SasuSakuisCanon chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Please update. This story of yours is one of my favorites you know. It would be really lovely if you didn't completely abandon this amazing fic of yours. I'm still crossing my fingers even after all these years that all of my favorite stories that didn't update will miraculously update and this story is one of them along with Miss Understood ( haha sorry for such a long sentence). Well I hope you update and you still open your account. Im on my knees please update.
Anime.fanfics.write0202 chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Why didn't you continue? I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015