Reviews for A Lonely September
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
He doesn't deserve her. Would have liked to see Bella with Emmett this . Thanks for the story.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
The jerk Edward deserves his misery
pinkhungryhippos chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I'm in the process of reading the crucible! :) okay geek moment over, lovely story so far by the way :)

lovelovelove pinkhungryhippos
Mandy chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
YAY! It was amazing! Congrats for finishing!

NOTE:Yes it's me, "Manday," "snevans78," etc, too lazy to log in, sorry :P.
TheSagaLover chapter 23 . 9/16/2009
Oh my goodness! This story was so great due to a great author of course, and the song that inspired it. I can't wait to read more of you pieces!
TheSagaLover chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
Oh please make it happier! I know it's already writen but still, one can hope... I love this story! Though it's kind of become depressing.
TheSagaLover chapter 20 . 9/16/2009
Damn Rose and her self centered thoughts. She cares about no one but herself! And Edwards being a complete retard just like in New Moon...*sigh*. But it can only get better! Right...?
TheSagaLover chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
Man this story is getting so intense! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
TheSagaLover chapter 16 . 9/16/2009
I love this story so much. I think it deserves WAY more reviews than it has! I cannot wait to read more of this amazing story!
TheSagaLover chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
This story is great! I can't wait to read more!
k chapter 22 . 9/14/2009
is that the end? if so, a little too sudden, if not, update! please. :(
k chapter 22 . 8/31/2009
dang it! update already! please? ''whimper' (makes puppy face)
snevans78 chapter 22 . 8/30/2009
! Where have you been? I missed u :(.

Anyways, I did read your chappie but I'm totally not in the Twilight mode right now, lol. I'm back 2 HP at the moment (well actually I have been for the whole of 2009 least, lol). Anyways, the HP6 movie? What did you think? Omg you have to tell me everything, details at all!

SO yep. Nowadays I have been entertaining myself by reading many LJ fanfictions/some LS (though they all are so horrible you have no idea; I submit okay reviews just 2 be nice w/ constructive critisism but SERIOUSLY) and I'll probably continue for the next 10 days of my summer holiday...(AHH, skewl DEATH)

So yeah. Sorry for the not real review! I should probably review the chappie now. I'm so happy you have started writing this again and I can't wait for moar! Hmm...real life experience? That's kewl! I wish I could do that! Only all the guys I know are really ANNOYING and PERVY so I don't really have a true love, you know...well I used to like this one guy but then I realized what an idiot he is (seriously, he is such a competetive nerd, he would probably do it with a book! Really!) So...yeah!

I can't wait 2 hear back from you! ily!

k chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
you should ,like, change everyones names and get this published! soo good.
k chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
gah! finally, edward snapped out of whatever coma of stupidity he was in!

write on!