Reviews for The Unwanted Position
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
:( this was so good it really should've continued. It left us hanging. What happens next?
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
hahaha take that mean people! hee hee funny and cute! I like it! but I think you might want to consider changing it to M. I mean Im over 18 but some of that content was a bit too mature for T. just saying. still I think I shall go read some more of your fics :)
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I loved it!
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was nice...I like to read stories when Kakashi is more open about his feelings to Sakura. I really enjoyed it, and now I am on to your next story. I'm reading all of them in order of published date. Keep up the good work!
Sealson chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Small spelling errors here and there, but I like the story, a good one shot.
Zakuro120 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was a funny and fluffy story! Although I think that the sequels should all be rated T.
Koo chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Cute fic _
Pance chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
lol, amusing, I love it. :)
the rose has thorns chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
LOVED it! this should've gotten WAY more reviews, i SWEAR! im SO reading the rest of them RIGHT NOW! lol-GREAT JOB!
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very nice. to the sequel...
Nottoca chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great fic and very well written; everything flowed so nicely! And blackmailing Kakashi into being hokage has to be best way I’ve read to get him to do the job (he strikes me more as an in-the-field type of guy). Maybe blackmail is a little harsh – Tsunade forcefully persuaded him to take the position. Wonderful piece and I hope to see more fics from you – maybe a chapter fic (hint hint).
naruto-ddrchamp chapter 1 . 12/6/2007

keep on writing!

paint fox
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I damand you to do a sequel!

uh, please? its really good!
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
As this should be longer, more than just a one-shot it has a great plot.