Reviews for Carrion Comfort
black-iris541 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Wow, a really moving story. It's very realistic, and the amount of feeling Neville shows was really good to see, since I personally think J.K. Rowling didn't focus much on him. Great story! Hope you write more like it!
miiamya chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
omg...I can't believe I never reviewed this. It's been on my favorites list for ages and I always assumed I had reviewed it. Luckily I happened to have been looking it over because you completely deserve a review for such a beautiful story. I love the idea of Neville helping teddy through his transition to Hogwarts; it's so original yet makes complete sense. I, also, loved your characterization of Teddy! He is the perfect mixture of his mother and father. Thank you for such a wonderful story and sorry I didn't review earlier.

lots of love, miiamya
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
The story is really deep.

I love how things turned out in the end!
dahilsaiyo chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
An excellent ending. So, our Teddy bear had a pretty girlfriend before Victoire! LOL. Good for him!

Well done for completing a very good fic.
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Oh Merlin. My heart bleeds for the little one, bless his heart.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is an excellent chapter. Bittersweet. I really felt for the characters. Superb
theessenceofsyd chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Cute! A bit angsty, but what else could you expect! And I always love any offspring of Oliver!
remuslives23 chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
SomethingBorrowed recommends one of your fics in her bio so I thought I'd check you out. I have read one of your fics before and am slowly making my way through them.

Loved this story. I never really considered doing fics about the future generation but am considering it now.

Such a sweet fic. You made Teddy believably confused and conflicted and your writing is glorious.
Lilybet chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Very nice. I love the ending.
Kathrina CH chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Please keep writing, your storry is lovely until now. Teddy and Neville are very "in character", for what you can expect from Remus' and Tonks' child and our beloved Neville Longottom. Great describing of the feelings of the characters and nice plot.

I suggest you let Teddy and his friend get caught and get in trouble together, ending up in detention with Neville. He should punish them as you see fit but not take the map away.

I'm really astounded that Teddy never got in trouble for being outside his dorm over night; well, at least not with the teaching stuff.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I really liked that story, it was cute! :)

I only wish you had written more, but you did seem to end it at a good place.
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow this is unintentionally depressing...Remus has always been my favorite character so it's so disheartening to read about him dead. But it's still very intriguing! I'm definetely going to keep my eyes pinned on this one...I know you write well in general so I can tell this story has great potential!
Skystrike26 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great chapter! It looks to be the beginning of a great story!
Asterix Tutnix chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I like your story. Please keep writing. I hope among the new teachers there will also be a Snape-like character? I would be missing something if all teachers were as nice as Neville!
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Nice work. Well done. I enjoyed that. All of it. It's fun to try and imagine what it must have been like for the kids coming to Hogwarts after the battle. Really liked that one. Thanks

Paula x