Reviews for Need
FOODISMYBAE chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I'm crying it was so sad but so beautiful so many feels.
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Mizuhara: I loved your fan fic. It was really well written and descripteve, I kind of wish all fan fictiion was like that. I personally actually like to read an write angst more than humor or any other genres. I cant wait for more of your work!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*tears* *sniff* *sniff* that was so KAWAII! yullen will always be my favorite...always.T_T
BetweenBlueLines chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was very beautiful *wipes away tears to see clearly* It was very simple yet it managed to convey a lot of power. Well done!
Scarletfire.z chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I don't know what to say, except that this story was brilliant! a sad way in which Kanda died in the end...D: But still it was good
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
...holy **, I started crying at the end.

No, scratch that, I was BAWLING MY EYES OUT.

I was feeling pretty tearful around the middle, but at the end I just lost it.

...Still, a lovely story.
B.A.Doyle chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It's a bit out of character, but I don't really care much, I love KandaxAllen.
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow... GREAT! I LOVE IT! 0b

*sobs* sad...*sobs* T_T
Burden chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
"I must say I was suprised at how moving this was. I definitely wasn't expecting to have to read the last few lines through blurry eyes." She smiles weakly.

"Though it didn't do much to cheer me up, I was still happy to have come across this." She bows her head low, closing her eyes in contemplation.

"Well, I won't keep rambling. May your talent for writing launch you into great success and happiness in this life and the next."

Nothing and No One bows their head once more and quietly fades back into oblivion.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
okay, if i had known it was going to turn out that way, i would've skipped Chasing Cars on my playlist when i still had the chance. yes, i listened to Chasing Cars while reading the fic. yes, i'm as miserable as when Danny Duquette died only worse cause' its kanda. yes, i freaking cried.

yes, i'm re-reading this thing WITH the song because i'm just a masochist when it comes to Yullen angst. T.T
babo123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*sobbing uncontrollably*

As I was reading this, my heart really hurt T_T

This oneshot was beautiful.
muymuy chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I really just can't stop crying.

So damn good- how it's mostly dialouge and scene description, but somehow you still put their bleeding hearts right on their sleeves. oh.
C3LLO chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I Almost Cried. My Heart Was Aching. I Loved It.
Angelfire Hunt chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMG! I cried so much while reading this story and the end was just so angsty and bitter-sweet. I can't stop crying. It was a great story.
Kayday chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
WAH! no im crying and im all sad, and the tears wont stop. why did you kill kanda? do you not like him that much, or do you just like for me to cry? i am CRYING! i have BIG FAT TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE! YOU GOT ME, ME, OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, TO C.R.Y.