Reviews for Live To Be Loved
ss chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
You used in rai's speech one party of my beutiful
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Bravo Bravo I read all of the stories back to back they are AMAZINGLY AWESOME I can't get enough you have a gift my friend keep on writing!
louise-anne chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
I LOVE YOUR WORK for once i actuly loved readin somethin on hear sorry for any spellin mistakes im shit at it plus to make things worse my laptops playin up lovin this more an more i read em.
Dawnstar95 chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
. So beautiful. I really hope Chase decides to stay dead this time. great job.
Dawnstar95 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I'm really likeing this story. FYI I just read straight from chapter 1 of the first part of this trilogy all the way here. (I only stopped now because I got hungry) I got too lazy to and wanted to get to the next part. I'm really lving how this story is going. You almost made me cry when you killed the boys off. (the only reason I didn't was because other people are in the room.) You've done a really great job at keeping a reader interested. I didn't want to ever stop reading this story. Hope to get back to reading soon,

-Dawnstar95
starfirewinx chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
YAY!
starfirewinx chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
i thought kimiko's fear was that doll, mochicka or was it kochicka? Or was it... oh well, i dont know how to pronounce the doll's name but thats wat she was afraid of in dreamscape. Good storie!
Hannana chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
Omg awesome! X3
Firegirl 156 chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
I LOVE YOU! Well your story at least. That was awesome! And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THE SERIES! I love this series and when I need a pick me up this is one of the story's I turn to for enjoyment. Today is my Birthday and this was a great present. I know it's not really for my birthday but I still like the story. Again you are awesome and THANK YOU AGAIN FOR CONTINUING THE SERIES!

- Firegirl 156
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Hehehehehehehehehehe. Great ending.
Kyoko-Sayuri chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
A wonderful ending for a great story. It was about time Rai proposed, it took him forever to do it :)). But anyway can't wait for the next story of the series!

Kyoko-Sayuri*
xXWindxFireXx chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
i kno i havent been here since tha start, but this was one heck of a story!

hey would u ever think of doin like an epilouge? like when their married and have kids etc?

just a suggestion.

But once again awsome job!

&&ill keep my eye out for ur nxt story :]

xXWindxFireXx
HealingSpringWaters chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE! AH I LOVED IT. i so cannot wait for the next story in the series. i wonder wat itll b about. and dont worry im sure youll think of another title. so great story and i really did love it. i cant believe rai hit kim but hey you gotta do watcha gotta do. and also im going to post a new story. itll be my first xiaolin showdown story its called Immortal Dragon if you want you can check it out itll b up in a few days. again great story cant wait for the next one!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! *takes deep breath* *SQUEAL!* He proposed! He proposed! *does crazy happy dance around the room* As soon as I read the line with Lilia and Rai, I was like, he's proposing, he is SO proposing! But when he actually DID it... I was jumping out of my seat in joy. :D SO CUTE!

You did fantastically with the entire story, and I enjoyed every single moment of it! Which makes me really glad that you've decided to continue the seires. :D

As for those 10 points... "My Beautiful" _ As soon as I read those lines I knew the answer because I LOVE that phrase so much. It's simply amazing! So romantic... *sigh*

WHY HAVE I NOT FAVED THIS YET? That is SUCH a sin... *goes to click on the button*

Keep writing dear! You're an amazing author. :)
xXWindxFireXx chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
real real great!

hope ur sooner on tha updates!

xXWindxFireXx