Reviews for The Rose of Frost and the Hidden Laugh
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I liked the way you wrote this fanfiction. I think Gibari/Savyna pairings are enjoyable. I love to read them. I found this scene very convincing. This should be in the game!
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Yes! *glomps* Already toldja how much I love this.

GxS rocks so hard! :D
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Ee! I was waiting for you to post something! Sorry it took me so long to review. Lesse now...

I like how you introduced Savyna into this story. "The lady." The one who doesn't smile. It's very fitting. But later on you say that her hair's purple? The highlights in it make it look so, but I always thought it was black. I could be wrong, though.

Hm. Another thing that I thought you did well was have Gibari check Savyna out. XD And I say that because you have him act like any man probably -would- but have him mentally slap himself in a way that's realistic. He's taking her feelings into account, and not suddenly freaking out about his feelings for her like most romance story characters do.

But I don't quite understand why he would take his glove off and touch her arm in the second instance. The way he was sneaking up there, I was scared that he was gonna... like... o_o He was getting a little touchy-feely and I wondered how Savyna would react. It was sweet when he gave her his jacket, though.

I can't see Gibari wearing pink. XD Oh gosh. The mental images, they burn!

Oh, and here's a small complaint... (lucky you) The spelling is off sometimes. Like Wazn comes out as either "Wazen" or "Wazan" most of the time... and once I saw Greythorne spelled "Graytorne." And "Dianam"... Small things, yes, but it gets distracting sometimes.

All in all, a very nice read. Thanks for posting! _ I still think that it would take more than a faint touch to make Lady Death blush, but you really did write this pairing believably. Nice!