Reviews for Never Gone
Glimare chapter 17 . 4/10
This was awesome! i love this world you made and wish it could go on forever, but it's good ending here too. You're amazing, hands down. and I love how you wrote the men. Well done!
Glimare chapter 4 . 4/10
DOCTOR WHO! Love you forever now. XD Ten forever!
Lovergyul chapter 17 . 1/8
This story was amazing!
DTphantom chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
Did I miss something? Why is Zoisite called Tanzanite?
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
So I just spent way more time than I probably should have reading this little series, but egads. This story was gorgeous, and I loved every minute of it. The characterizations, the relationships you dug around in - and I love the idea that it wasn't the Shitennou themselves that were brainwashed by Beryl/Metallia but siblings/clones (well, ok, excluding Jadeite, but even then you had this great reason behind it). Just...yeah. I loved this, and your writing rocks, and keep doing what you do
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Very nice, how about some mini scouts.
Minirowan chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
The only problems I have with the series/story are the technical details of their past. One that really confuses me is Jadeite's nature as Terra's sacred fire. I understand how he came to be but not the whole reincarnation thing. I got the sense from the last story that he has no choice but to reincarnate so that the universe doesn't die, what I don't get is how he was ever a child. Does he have a choice between rebirth the normal way or what is essentially rising form the dead?

Also, was there a secret society of the Order that kept all the old traditions and history of the Sacred Fire throughout the Age of Darkness? I cannot think of any other way that Jadeite would know of all the laws and history that helped him make the temple in the last.

Another thing, I still don't get how Nephrite can read! I suppose that was just something you put there to confuse us readers and to add depth to Nephrite's character, but I want to know!

I have two more questions: how could Anawin have access to CDT, and, why were none of the Outers in this story? The second one concerns me the most. Given how much power and the number of times Mamoru used the Golden Crystal, one would think the Outers would at least be concerned.

Anyway, other than all that this was an awesome story and I wish I could read more of your universe. It would be interesting to see how the Shittenou interact with the Outers; maybe a drabble series about their lives after this point, including meeting Chibiusa and other notable characters sure to shock the guys ith their mere existence.
chibi mercury chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
OH MY GOD!ROY?! OMYMYGOD! PERFECT!Oops I'm crazy now teheehee . OHMYGOD! 10000000STARS FOR THIS CHAPTER!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Love it!
KHLostEmpress chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Just finished the set. I loved the whole thing. I really enjoyed the twist of Beryl's Generals not being them. And I loved loved loved how much they loved Endymion.
Bookworm0913 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
As I was rereading this I noticed you misspelled Mamoru as Momaru. Also, I noticed there were a couple of times during the story where Pollux and Castor were switched around, I believe. And you switch from Kyo-kun to Kyou-kun. I just wondered which was the correct one.
Sakuar chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Wow, I really liked your stories! I was always dissapointed that the Senshis and the Shittenou didn't had another chance, and the pairings for the girls in the anime were soo lame. One that I particulary dislike is Minako and Yaten, I would have liked to see your Kyouya reaction to that! I'm not fond of the Starlights in the anime, they can't compare to the kings.
It was a great work really, very well writen. I'll keep an eye on your fics!
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Really really, REALLY, awesome story! I totally loved it! I'm going to read the other ones now! :D
ForestGuardian311 chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
OMGawd. I need to get to sleep. It's almost 4 am here. XD Your story was THAT good.

No words can really express what I think of this. I mean, everything was just so wonderfully written...

I'd go into detail, but I really need to get some sleep... Will you settle for "Amazing job!"? XD

But no, really. Easily one of the best Senshi x Shittenou stories I've read on this site.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
HOLY FREAKING SOLAR SYSTEM!

So that darkness was from the impurities of the other Flames, right? The one that was filtered back to the Terranian flame?

OMSerenity, what a battle. O_O No. words.