Reviews for Strawberry and Chocolate
I absolutely love it.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Thanks for sharing!
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I really like your style too. I can't explain it, but the way you shape your phrases, I like it.

"The little wallflower has stepped out of the slayer’s shadow and has grown up to be a self-assured, livewire wicca" -Or as I like to say: she went from all shy and cute to all assertive and sexy. :-P

"gently embraces her chin with her fingers, lifts her face and repeats the gesture that connected her to Tara in a modified way" That line right there is amazing. I got chills.

Faith is wearing a skirt?

I love Tara, have I mentioned that? I love how insightful she is, and how she can always say the thing that no one wants to hear because it's the truth.

Oh man, Willow is so cute! I love how she goes and cuddles Faith and goes back to sleep.

Wow, love the ending. I love how you leave it with a chance for Willow and Faith to end up together, but the expectation that they don't.

I really love this story, and the sex kind of made my night. Thanks for that, I was missing my vicarious living through Willow.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I actually laughed out loud at ""Mmh, apocalyptic repercussions and...WHAT?" the moss-green eyes are comically distorted" and that was a problem considering it's 2am. Props!

When Tara came in I got all teary. Congrats, you made me laugh and cry in one story. That makes you awesome!

Aw, now Faith understands how Willow felt about Tara's death, and why Willow needs Kennedy. That magic was strong stuff!

OMG, I didn't even realize that there's more! I totally thought this was a oneshot! Now I'm all excited!
Michi the Mischievous chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
*grins* I'm very much a Fillow lover, though I'm truly a F/W/T lover. LOL herself Though I'll take Faith with either of the witches! I very much love this story and was wonderin' if there might be more Fillow stories this author has written? And if so where I might find them?
Jinxgirl chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
interesting... i never thought of a faith/willow relationship. i personally can't see it... well i could as vampire willow, lol, but willow really hated faith. then again, maybe that is a devious cover up or a form of strong denial... nicely written though.
Gina1982 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
bravo! I loved this story a nd thanks for translating this great piece of WF
Will-Lehane chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Snow Duchess chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Sweet and insightful. Very well done.
lilyme chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
If you speak German and want to read the original (or if you don't speak German and simply want to the story for the heck of it) then you can do this here: astarte.

In the header, you can also find the author's mail-address, in case you want to deliver your praises first hand ;)
MsdeLauro chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow! I love it! What languague was it originally in?
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
wow. kinda neat. I like how you aren't jumping immediatly into the fxw thing, cause that just makes is feel fake. but I like the demon bang thingy kinda a neat idea.