Reviews for Please, don't be sad
Courageflame chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
O.O

When I read this (until I learned it was a dream) I was like, "AHHHHHH!"

Then I learned it was a dream, and I was happy again.
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really thought you'd killed of Morgan for a min there, but then I used my brain - tiny as it is - and realized that there were still many Morgan stories left. They would hadly have be Morgan stories without her.

Anyway, this was amazingly written, well done.
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hm... Interesting...
Gewher chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I almost cried when I read that first part, I was half disbeleif, half greif! I was like NO! Then I read the rest and was like, whoa, thank the good Lord and Allah! That was some good writin' there though!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I really liked it.

And i am starting to get mad, mainly because Allan can't pick a side and stick with it! GO BACK TO THE OUTLAWS ALLAN!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
in the first part i was seriously thinking about strangling you...but then it turned out to be a dream...and I thank you for that...AND YOU MADE ME CRY! no fair!
RixxiSpooks chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Loved it as per usual but you had me worried for a while there! I knew you would never kill Morgan but I could not just work how she would be saved after her neck broke.

Yay! Good ol' Allan got the others though I reckon had he not been able to get them he would've saved Morgan himself. I mean he couldnt let the woman he loved hang without doing anything could he?

Aw, Much is so sweet, like a protective Mother Hen!

Keep writing!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I like it a lot - the story-and-then-they-woke-up-and-it-was-all-a-dream can be dull and used to escape from constructing a proper story, but here you use it very effectively, and it's very good. It must put a severe strain on a person, to know that your friends could easily die or be maimed any day.

Very sensitive, very good. :D

Love, Pig.
Dyscord chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Naughty, I-am-the-Lev, scaring us like that. I thought Morgan was a gonner!

Very nice, though. I liked the Much moment.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
A graphic story with emotions portrayed so intensely the reader can almost feel them. I look forward to more of this author's work.
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
There's actually a tear in my eye at the moment. For a second I thought you'd actually killed Morgan, I was very relieved when it turned out to be a dream! You've got Much's character perfectly, he is a worrier, and I'm sure he does have a lot of nightmares. Great job as always, update soon!