Reviews for Friends?
AM chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Pretty good story.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh Cyclonis...you understand everything and yet nothing.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Could MC actually be friends with Piper? It is quite interesting.
ighttior chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
beautiful! I love how Cyclonis seems both human and cold and evil at the same time!
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Nice introspection. The story had a good flow and I thought the length of the fic was perfect for the subject matter.
inactive-22220 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Detailed yet concise-all in all, a very well written story! I hope to peruse some of your other works in the near future...

~ suki9870
Reya Dawn chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was really well done. I was hoping someone would do a one shot about that episode... and not make it a Piper/Cyclonis fluff story.

Great story,

-Miyumi.
wolffire chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Honestly I'm very surprised. At first I was hesitant to read this cuz soo many people write stories of these two being gay. *shivers*.

But it was very and I MEAN very well written. It was creative, original and well descriptive. I'm kinda jealous now. !_!.

Anyhow you should write more Storm Hawk stories.

:}
Malarkay chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Another well done one shot! Aww, I feel bad for Cyclonis. She could totally use a friend...er...someone to bounce ideas off of. ;-) I especially liked the part where she was thinking about how Piper was supposed to think of her as a friend, but her thinking of Piper as a friend wasn't part of the plan. Darn those plans and their not working out the way they're supposed to.

Keep up the good work! As time allows, of course.