Reviews for Tis the Season II: A Turk Reunion
Razzmatazzy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I demand you continue writing new chapters.

I shall not provide as-I-read reviews until you do so! You said the triangle thing would be resolved and I'm gonna hold you to it! :3

However, I will add that these two stories are perhaps the funniest things I've read on here. Your Author's Notes are just as entertaining as the chapters themselves!
TeeHee101 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Ive read ur 1st Tis the season and this 1 and they're both rlly good! Keep up the awesome wrk! BUT UPLOAD SOME NEW CHAPTERS! it's been like 3 years since u haven't updated this thing Well anyway people 2 go, places 2 see! Don't give up on this story..
xandria chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Awesome sequel! I know it's unfinished but the three stories you've written so far were such a joy to read. I hope you still plan to write more! :D
Oblivion's Last chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
That is a really neat story. Good ol' Christmas, eh?

-Oblivion's Last-
nikki chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
HOLY CRAP! These two stories, Tis the Season I and II are two of the funniest stories I have ever heard! I love the idea of them all being friends...Uncle Reno? HAHAHA the perfect one! I really love your stories! When are you going to finish TtS II?
ChristalSteele chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Aw poor Rude hope the kids get him help soon. Kudos hope you'll update soon.
Cookiekitten chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Poor Rude. That's a pretty unfortunate thing to happen xD
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Cute chappie. _
Lisilgirl chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Oh I can't wait! This has made me laugh outrageously more than once! The first one definitely is great, but I have expectations for this one! It's so funny with the little drabbles. You rock. No really. You rock.
Cookiekitten chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
I love it! I'm surprised that Reno wasn't the one who had set the tree on fire xD

The family-ness of this chapter is very sweet. It makes me want to draw a picture of the scene!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
yay! it continues!
Wolf-of-Mibu-Fan chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I really enjoy this series of yours. I first found it when you published the first story, and am now eagerly looking forward to each update for the second one. One question, in the first, there were some Reno/Tifa hints. Are those going to be referenced at all in here? I am a rabid Reno/Tifa fan, but I did catch all the Tifa/Cloud hints also. As the writer, anything you wish to do is your right, of course. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Wolf-of-Mibu-Fan
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
AW! I loved it! _
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Very nice start to the second story. Kudos
the sixth turk chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
'Tis I came to me highly recommended. Finally got around to reading it today and, wow, is it brilliant! Awesome ideas and *le gaspe* proper grammar! I'm really looking forward to 'Tis II!