Reviews for Only Works Once
Wiccan Queen chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awesome
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very beautifully written. Everything flowed so smoothly and felt very in-character.
fiercejinx chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was awesome! Good job. I especially like the last line.
Sable19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I love this story! It's so good!
aimdiscord chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Great story - go me! I must admit this is one of my favorite one-shots.

Just kidding. Seaouryou's one-shots are the best in Inuyasha fandom. Followed closely by Encounter by Kristine Batey - and Swish by katie33h. Yup. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I enjoy one-shots like these. Your prowess in capturing Sesshomaru's perspective and subtle actions (complete with ulterior motives) was well executed. Excellent.
petpeeves12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
an interesting perspective
Sitara chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I barely understand (or write) English but for reading stories like yours I'll do my best to improve my skills. You have talent. A great amount so receive my congratulations. I'm too old to cry for it, but when I read the manga and I see Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's struggles and atempts to deny the evidence, tears begin to fall. Your work is so meaningful, so touchy, so awesome.. may I can suggest more chapters? Following the manga maybe and the unspoken thoughts of the two?..

Once again, thank you for writing about (almost) the beautiful way of love: Philos (that means brotherly love, I think).
InuyashasB chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Loved it!
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so beautiful and touching. I really liked it.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 12/3/2007