Reviews for Diamonds, Traditions, & Family
kouw chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
No I am not crying! (yes, I am... a little - I have been hoping for such news for my beloved MMAD and here it is: bright and happy and joyful - how lucky they are. How lucky I am!
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
aw come on! you have to have a sequel for this i think it was twins a girl and a boy
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
An amazing gift and I liked finding out more about the Dumbledore family.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Lovely!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ah, fluff at its best... ] This was just so beautiful again! You know, I just realized something. If I have no words to say about how wonderfully worded it was, or how clearly the images were conveyed, or just how much magic seems to leap out of the screen when I read, I'd say that you two are on the right track. This isn't the first time you took the words from my soul, and it certainly won't be the last... ]

~Skrewtkeeper
RonnieLee chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
How cute! I love stories where Minerva's pregnant and Albus is so loving towards her.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Glad to see y'all back! So, did they end up with a boy or a girl? Or one of each? (that could explain the purple...)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I just have to have a squee moment here *Giggles and squees for a minute* OK, that was just so so so cute! I loved it! It's beautiful, and charming and everything a MMAD fic should be! The way Albus hovered all morning, thinking about his gift was so gorgeous! Thank you, and write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Pipsky chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! I love christmas..
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was so sweet! I've been a little saddened lately that there haven't been for ADMM fics, especially since this IS Christmas time, after all. Thank you for sharing this with us. 'Twas beautiful! ;)
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw. Very sweet. When he put the necklace on her, it reminded me of that commerical on tv where the husband does something similar to his wife and she wakes up and has a similar reaction. LOL. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I have had such a horrible day, thank you for salvaging it. It's such a lovely story and a lovely idea, it's really got me in the Christmas mood and cheered me up :)
MMADfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw! What a sweet fic! I love the scene you set. It's so warm and and cozy, I could just see it. It really gave me a bit of Christmas cheer! Thanks much for the gift of this story! :)
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw! That was just too sweet! Thanks for helping me get into the Christmas spirit - it was just the boost I needed - hehe! ;)