Reviews for CREEPING UP THE BACKSTAIRS
tracys dream chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lovely story! :)
Annabelle chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I were almost hyperventilating myself in the end but it became better when Sam was alright
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Best one-shot i've ever read! XD
KarateDude101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is GREAT! Can you do chaptre 2? PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
oh god as soon as i read : "You will have the brakes fixed tomorrow, right?" i was like SAMMY NOOOO ... ahhh
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Teenagers need more than people shouting at them.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
omg that's all i can say.
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
:D despite the fact you're obviously a sadistic meany this was awesome. Nice ending, loved da fic
Blacka12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awesome story! wish it was longer though. Oh well, "All's well ends bad" as i say :P anyways, thanks for putting the stroy up and as i might add, GREAT JOB! :D
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Good story.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
after the lasy few episodes this is just amazing, thank you for the great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Mercy, you seriously scared me with this one. I thought for sure Sammy was about to give up and the Winchesters were going to lose their youngest.

I guess if anything good came out of the accident, it's that John knew he needed to seriously talk to Sammy!

Fantastic oneshot my friend!

Ahhh, see you have updated Hunter of the Shadows...will be reviewing that one after I make dinner! as well as look into more of your stories that I haven't read yet!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aw sammy :D that was great :D thankyou xx
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love this story! It got too few reviews. Awesomeness! I absolutely love when you write teen!Sam, you do it perfectly. 3
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Have just been flicking through completed fics and came across this! Awesome. Perfect dose of angst ridden and rebellious teenage Sam, desperate to feel like he belongs but feeling an outsider with both friends and family. Even the happy game of football ended badly with Sam accidentally breaking a neighbours window, and John laying into him, knowing Dean was covering for him. And Sammy would forget Dean needed to fix the brakes until it was too late for im to avert disaster. Perfect his panic in the hospital, waking up and remembering the pranged car and terrified of his dad and brother's reactions. But every cloud has a silver lining and the elder Winchesters realise Sam needs their help and when he leaves the hospital they are more of a family than they have been for months.

Great stuff, I adore your writing.