Reviews for The Bootleg Smashy Amazing Race
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Wow. It seems Bower predicted something good. And also, the title of chapter 11 is a bit of a spoiler for the people who can decipher it.
And Smoo sucks XD
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
This irrelevant preview needs to be season 2, geddit?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Why are there references to Tails but no actual appearances? HE SHOLD AT LEAST BE WAITNG AT THE PIT STOP TT_TT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
More frats!
Because there are starving children in Africa!
Jacman chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Jacman chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This 1 chapter was so funnay
Ripper22 chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
So the race finally ended at Smashville! Mewtwo ended up being evil and psychotic at the end after all...Good thing he lost, otherwise he would have killed everyone. I have faithfully added this to my favorites' list, another great classical story to go down in fame.

Team Opinions:

Fox/Marth: Yay that they won, I guess!

Roy/Ganondorf: I hoped that they would win first, but seconds okay. One of my favorite teams.

Mewtwo/Jigglypuff: I wanted them to get second place and lose their million by a mistake Mewtwo himself made! I think Mewtwo got too obssessed with winning...One of my Favorites.

Mario/Bowser: I can't imagine them being in the final Leg...An okay team.

Kirby/Ness: Yay for them in 5th! They were awesome in the long run!

Ike/Pit: There were better teams than them.

Pichu/Young Link: Thank heavens for them dying! HOORAY!

Yoshi/Peach: Okay, I guess.

Link/Pikachu: They were funny, man. They were bad at racing, though.

Samus/Mr. Game & Watch: I wanted them to be in the final Leg, but they got second-last.

DK/Meta Knight: Too cynical.

Good luck with Season two, I heartily support it!

Ripper22 chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Yay the finals! I already knowz teh results! But what the heck- I'll read it. This is great stuf: Facing Fears in Port Town, Lucas flipping off a computer, Ness' Arms being ripped out of their sockets, Yoshi being Gay, Schizos actually making it to the finals even when they started out as a bland team, Crazy being blended by a dog- And more goodie stuff!

I have enjoyed reading this and I will surely read Season two! And...Is it Jigglypuff who dies? Because Mewtwo is going to kill her! I am wishing you a good luck and a Merry Christmas!

Ripper22 chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
NO! Ness and Kirby are out! I thought they were the other 1/3 that was in the final leg!

Ness/Kirby: Funny how Ness passed out and confessed he killed Master Hand in the end. *Sniff*...

Mewtwo/Jiggylpuff: Since I already know they'll get 3rd Place in the final round, thanks to you, I will enjoy reqading Mewtwo's extreme mental breakdown! My new teeam affiliation for his team in my race is "Therapy Partners", so, maybe my race is set after yours?

Roy/Ganondorf: Make it to the final round!1 Please? I hope they're the ones to make it to that 12th leg!

Mario/Bowser: Funny, but not enough to makes it to that final leg!

Marth/Fox: I already figured out they win, I don't think they deserved it. My opinion, of course. They're okay, I guess? They remind me of Victor and Lucario for some reeason...Maybe because those two teams are good at being prompt?

I thinks it willz end this way:

1st Place- Marth/Fox

2nd Place- Roy/Ganondorf

3rd Place- Mewtwo/Jigglypuff

4th Place- Mario/Bowser

Good luck with Season two, dude! :D
Ripper22 chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
...I seriously thought Roy and Ganondorf were going out next. Good thing they didn't. Everyone sure goes up and down in your race it seems. Kirby and Ness went from 1st to second-last at one point, and Ike and Pit went from like, first to third-last I think. Anyways, another well done to you.
Ripper22 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
What the-? Yoshi's gay? Whatever, he's probably gay for Birdo, who looks like a girl but is a guy. Yeah. I liked them. Well, not really. Yoshi was cool. And..I guess...he still is.

Anyways, Uh, good job? I hope Mewtwo/Jigglypuff, Mario/Bowser, Pit/Ike, Marth/Fox or Ness/Kirby wins!
Ripper22 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Are you kidding me? I really thought that Samus and Game & Watch would be one of the Three Finalists! And, they were a favorite team of mine...

Pichu/Young Link: I hate them so much for some reason, I guess I just hate Young Link, because I also hated Hoogi's YL Pairing, Popo/Young Link as well. I hope they're next to be eliminated!

Link/Pikachu: Funny team, man, "MUSTARD! DIE!" One of my Favorite teams.

Yoshi/Peach: I like this team, and i'm glad Peach isn't insane or retarded, it gets annoying after a while. They'll probably be a favorite of mine after leg 3.

Mewtwo/Jigglypuff: I love this team. Mewtwo is bored and tedious very easily, and treats Jigglypuff like she doesn't exist half the time. One of my Favorite teams.

Roy/Ganondorf: I didn't like them at first, but now after all this, I sorta like 'em.

Marth/Fox: Dude, just a week before I read the first leg, I was contemplating Marth/Fox as a future team like for my Second Season (If I decide to make one). They're okay.

Kirby/Ness: Funny how they were K.O.'d onto the mat. Lol! _

Ike/Pit: Both have three letters in their name, no more. Odd. :P Nice team man, though their team name could stand to be changed. Like, maybe their team name could be "Famous Actors", or "Actors"?

Mario/Bowser: I'm starting to like them.

Samus/Mr. Game & Watch: They were too awesome of a team for them to be eliminated! They were a favorite of mine! :C

I Fav'd this. It's great.
The-Jaron chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
now thats was imense

but still

no mewtwo victory

Jaron out
LFan chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
I was hopping the pokemon would win, even though it was pretty obvious who was going to win.

Still, I really liked this story, longest chapters I've read.

Loved the way Mewtwo kept killing everything for no apparent reason. For a brainiac, he had some pretty stupid moments.

Everytime Ganondorf spoke I imagined him with the voice of some preppy cheerleader.

Marth and Fox are so irritating at times.

I hope there is a season two. Great job!
Razzkat chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Marth and Fox: Yes! They seemed like the best guys in the group. I’m really glad they won. They had a badass car-crashing scene. Yai, returning to their old ways!

Roy and Ganondorf: This was such a good order…I’m glad they made second. They were amusing the whole way—Ganondorf: OMG. Roy: He…he is a pirate.

Mewtwo and Jigglypuff: Aw, gee whiz, they were swell the whole way! And by ‘swell’, I mean MEWTWO IS SCARY. Jigs was adorable, and the whole…Ganondorf cat fight…was amusing…this team was cool. And finally: Poor Jigs. *gives hug. And GIANT BANDAID*

Tom Nook: YEE.

Pichu’s Corpse and Young Link’s Corpse: *sniffs, raises lighter in honor*

Anyway, great season, ISK! I really do hope you’ll do another one; it was really funny. Fav moments: Snake, Falcon, Tom Nook…actually, I liked all your locations, and the characters you used in them! And your teams…

Oh yes—and the commercials. HOW COULD I FORGET THE COMMERCIALS?

Great job!

(P.S.: Thank you for what you said in your last reply. It really meant a lot to me, and it was really nice of you to say. And I felt so much better reading it. Thank you!)