Reviews for It Started With A Kiss
Sooooooooo, how bout an update? Especially with the revival coming! You're story is so well written! You should finish!
TinkStar87 chapter 25 . 3/23
Yep, when it comes to Rory, Logan is a bit of a sap. Really enjoying this story hope you update soon. Just one thing, is Rory now on the pill? Just something that they didn't really talk about expect that one time and a heck of a lot has happened since then. Anyway, PLEASE update! Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
amazing story! :-)
lovelylady243 chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Amazing story such a good take on the cliche best friends older brother can't wait for you to write more hopefully your just taking a break, a really long break, and haven't abandoned the story
Guest chapter 25 . 5/16/2015
Although the author teased that more would come, it is what it is. I am contented with the end, it speaks to love, commitment and promise. I enjoyed the resolution and crescendo of passion fulfilled. A delicious read.
ImTheNana chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I'm hoping you'll consider doing an update sometime soon. This is a great story and I'd love to see what happens next.
Lister4eva chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
I love this story xx
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Where have you gone? This story is amazing and so good. But so abruptly stopped? Please comeback to continue and finish this story. You JUST got them back together (again). But at least this time it seems like Honor is on their side. I wonder if they will be double dating? I love this story though. I love that you had Rory build a friendship with Honor first. And Honor seems to have a few chips being the younger sibling this time around. Please comeback to update and finish this story. This is such good writing and I know other people miss this story too.
GilmoreGirls-OTH-2013 chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
Please update love reading it
Nicole chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Pleeease keep going with this story...so good I need more!
alexxis-820-924 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Finally
alexxis-820-924 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
They are like bunnies
saranghae25 chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Great story it kept me captivated. Aww kind of sad I really wanted to see how his birthday was going to go and see a happy ending. hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
saranghae25 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Oh tnx god. I don't know if i could handle anymore angst between the two. Yipee...
lala931 chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
you haven't written in sooooooo long. please tell me you're going to continue with this story. i know its been a year.. but hey i'm just hoping. EHHEHE.