Reviews for It Started With A Kiss
ImTheNana chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I'm hoping you'll consider doing an update sometime soon. This is a great story and I'd love to see what happens next.
Lister4eva chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
I love this story xx
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Where have you gone? This story is amazing and so good. But so abruptly stopped? Please comeback to continue and finish this story. You JUST got them back together (again). But at least this time it seems like Honor is on their side. I wonder if they will be double dating? I love this story though. I love that you had Rory build a friendship with Honor first. And Honor seems to have a few chips being the younger sibling this time around. Please comeback to update and finish this story. This is such good writing and I know other people miss this story too.
GilmoreGirls-OTH-2013 chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
Please update love reading it
Nicole chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Pleeease keep going with this story...so good I need more!
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Finally
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
They are like bunnies
saranghae25 chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Great story it kept me captivated. Aww kind of sad I really wanted to see how his birthday was going to go and see a happy ending. hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
saranghae25 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Oh tnx god. I don't know if i could handle anymore angst between the two. Yipee...
lala931 chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
you haven't written in sooooooo long. please tell me you're going to continue with this story. i know its been a year.. but hey i'm just hoping. EHHEHE.
megan chapter 25 . 3/8/2012
Please update! I love this story!
broadway89 chapter 25 . 11/7/2011
please update this story, i reread for the first time in a long time last night and really want to see what happens next!
Julie Sue chapter 25 . 10/19/2011
ahhhhh i totally love it! but how can these peeps graduate from yale LOL she missed a ton of classes when she was getting over him (or trying) and now again but i love it! will we ever get an update?
Julie Sue chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
I LOVE IT! ahhh such a good reunion and I am soooooooo glad he came home early! and that is more than likely the first time they had sex...it was graduation time which is may soo it makes sense! I think but I am not sure on the years? so it might be the kiss instead? not sure! anywho this story is AMZING and I am sad you quit writing your stories! its def the worst thing ever!
Julie Sue chapter 23 . 10/19/2011
PERFECTION! its pure perfectioN! :))