Reviews for It Started With A Kiss
merderluvr chapter 25 . 2/7
I loved their makeup sex. They deserved all the happiness they found. I was impressed at how slow Logan approached the evening. Not easy after being apart for so long. It was great to see how much Rory means to him and so romantic of him to base his password on their first night together. Thanks so much for this angst filled/romantic start of our favorite couple. I enjoyed your writing.
merderluvr chapter 24 . 2/7
Worth the wait. I'm guessing it's the day he first kissed Rory Gilmore. I am so glad they both came to their senses. Her phone message was adorable. I loved his reaction to it. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 23 . 2/7
That was a really wonderful chapter. I loved the way you described the whole basketball scene, especially Logan's sculpted body. Her jealousy was so cute. I wanted their kiss to last forever. The way she acted after was adorable. She showed everyone that Logan is her guy. He seemed impressed too. I'm glad Honor called him out on his cowardice and urged him to tell Rory about his trip. I think she realizes now that she can trust him. I also thought the submittal of the application by Logan was genius. He really does love her and doesn't want her to stop pursuing her dreams because of him. Great job!
merderluvr chapter 21 . 2/6
Yay! He finally found his way home! Just what we've all been waiting for. Nice job,!
merderluvr chapter 20 . 2/6
I hope he didn't do it intentionally. That would be too cruel.
merderluvr chapter 19 . 2/6
I'm reeling in pain. My heart broke for Rory when he told her he loved her and she reciprocate d, but that still was not enough. I really wanted them to hug it out and promise to never let anyone come between them again. I was so upset when they saw each other but didn't do anything about it. Still hoping for smiles and kisses. Thsnks
merderluvr chapter 18 . 2/5
Thank goodness Rory now knows the truth. I hope Logan will not pick.s fight about trusting Walker over him. I just want them to reunite. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 17 . 2/5
Great chapter. I hope Rory finds out from someone that Logan is innocent.
merderluvr chapter 16 . 2/5
Boo! I hope Honor isn't setting all this up just so that she can have Rory all to herself.
merderluvr chapter 15 . 2/5
I wish Rory would have punched Walker. What a bitch. Logan is in trouble for being irresistible once again. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 14 . 2/3
So glad Rory chose Logan. Logan was right to try to talk it out with Honor and convince her that he deserves a chance at love with Rory. I was touched. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 13 . 2/2
Honor will just have to accept it. It's not fair for her to control Logan and Rory's hearts.
merderluvr chapter 12 . 2/2
So glad Lorelei knows and approves. That's a big plus for them. I liked how Logan offered to help clean up even though he has one bad arm. Can't wait for good times ahead. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 11 . 2/2
Ugh. I liked when they were happy better. Guess they'll have to make up again.
merderluvr chapter 10 . 2/2
I'm glad they're happy! Looking forward to their dinner date. Thanks.