Reviews for A Special Mission
LittleGreenLemon chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
For some unknown reason I imagine them rolling around, like a

Great story. I'm glad there are more perverts like me in the world. :ifyouknowwhatimean: :D
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
can't stop laughing, rofl.

hahahahahahahaha.

awesome ending * smirks*
jaykrys chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
agh! they're recording it,and you know what? they're gonna put it on *drumroll* *gasp* YUOTUBE!
reychop chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow! Just wow. Who would have thought that those two were planning something like this, and to think that kakashi had brought a camera! Gah! There really are many perverts in the world.

At any rate, I am glad that Sasuke and Naruto are happy wrestling in the grassland (if you know what I mean, smirk) Hey, this story had just set me on my perverted mode, thank you for writing this kind of story _
Karichi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
lol rofl lol of corse naru is uke! waht els would he b? im mean hes not gunna b seme cuz if he waz i wouldnt b here! XD
xxgaaraloverxx chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
LOL of course Naruto is the uke. We in fact, did know this! Heh... anyways Kawaii! Keep it up!
spiffykid0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
this story is awesome too!
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Ah, I love a good ironic ending.

First, let me say that was very well done for a first fanfiction. No one expects the "firsties" (a word of my own, yes) to be long, perfect, or incredible. But ones like these impress me, and tell me either you're innately talented or you've been writing before.

Now for some more business-like manners. After reading both of your fanfictions and your profile, I'd like to ask you a question. I've been dying for someone to request a story from me, and I'd love to do one, but no one has. Would you like to request a Uchimaki 100% yaoi story? I'm out of ideas for Naruto, and if you could pass a plot my way, I'd love to write a fanfic for you. :)

Great work, and keep writing!

-Scarlet