Reviews for The Disappearance
How in the world could you drop this series at the BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER I've ever seen in my lifee?
Aside from that, this was an awesome story, I usually don't hand around long stories, but this was just too good to pass up.
FYI the improved sharifian is obtained by losing your best friend doesn't have to be killed by you
Holly of the Night chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
so. It's been five years since you last updated. I guess you're done with the story now, but it was a really great to read!
Holly of the Night chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
oh my god dude. This storyso far has been fantastic! I especially loved the filler between Ten ten and Naruto. it was new, unique, and felt like a breath of fresh air compared to all the fighting and typical humor.

and I have to again applaud the action fight scenes you put in the story. Their creative and amazing to visualize in your own mind the way you narrate.

and Im at the point where I just finished Naruto and the manga is now over, but this scene with his mother was just amazing. different like you know, but still amazing in its own creative way of why Kushina left him as a baby.

and I can sort of see where she is coming with this. I'm reading The Omen(don't know of u know that) & I suppose she compared Naruto to the ninjas version of a baby devil Damien. cute and innocent looking, but the inside vicious and blood thirsty.

I don't have one charter go, but i just want to say what a fantastic job youve done with the characters so far! there's been some moments here and there wherr i wondered, "why would they do that doesn't make any sense" but its nothing compared to all the pros

thank you very much for creating such an amazing story
cruciomyheart chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I have to say this an amazing story! I do hope you continue this one day! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
This is an AMAZING STORY you have done a great job please keep continuing this story
Karsus chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Naruto went away for five years, and barely developed any jutsu? Shocking.
Tenma Sosei chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Can I ask why the hell does Naruto have to take the chunin exams seriously? I mean he beat Tsunade in a full battle what the hell does it take to be a jonin fkkk!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Sakura still sucks. Sorry, Kishimoto just fucked her character up too much. If you start over and change her from the beginning she might be okay at best, forgettable at worse, instead of crappy at best and most hated period at worst she currently is.

Also, Temari's new outfit sucks. Sure I'm a guy so of course I would be checking her out, but this just proves she ain't my type, or worth my time. Being the nice guy I am though I would give her a map to the red light district where her kind live.

Also, Sasuke is the main villian over Orochi? Really? Wow, kinda pathetic. Like if Darth Vader died as a child and Jar Jar Binks became the main badly. Or if Aizen died and that big arrancar who is number ten and zero(dumb idea) became the new leader.

All in all, I am just reading this for two reasons. 1)The character choice implies NaruTen. And 2)Naruto isn't a Konoha ninja.

So fingers crossed for hopefully entertaining future chapters.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 28 . 12/4/2011
Great fic, shame it looks liek u abandoned it.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
entityoffire chapter 28 . 6/10/2011
Ok this s a totally awesome story i'm hoping that you decide to continue this master piece.
Warnolife chapter 28 . 5/1/2011
Must stop to read, must rest... must eat... must get a social life... BUT THE STORY IS TOO GOOD! (warning: lookout for small, very small mistake)
omally-dood chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Vegito (what i assume is a fusion of vegeta and naruto) sound like a snack food try new vegito's
WolfCoyote chapter 28 . 11/28/2010
Interesting story, I can't wait to see what happens next with Naruto and his mom, also when his relationship with Tenten will blossom
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010