Reviews for Akatsuki is no place for Love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I like it it is all good and please make it continue
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think you should write it from Sasori's POV, that would be great!
Ninjashallow chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
wow I really loved reading that, it was so sad, is it really the end for deidara? aww I wish he had some love in his life, I love him so much, yeah I love love if you made a sequel!
Princesse Sarah chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Hm... You got inspired by Kyo flashback in Fruit Basket, when his mother dies, right? Nice job _
Ryou 'Sweetie' Bakura chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I think this story was good and also that yo ushould do one from Sasori's POV. Because it would be nice to know how he feels about it.
Ben Tramsami chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aww... I wanna cry... :,(
LoneCard chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aww, poor Deidara! I ususally don't read first person fic, but this one was really captivatiing. The only bad thing was that it was so short. I'd love a sequal to this!

Looking forward to it!
Harada chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I think a story from Sasori's point of view would be awesome. -Nod.- By the way, this story made me terribly sad. I so think, if you make one for Sasori, you should have him break down the door or some such. ...That's just me though. XD

Excellent job.
DramaQueen1193 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
You definitely need to make the sequel... wait, I told you that during lunch! ;

Still... MAKE A SEQUEL! -gives evil demonic angry chibi glare-

Hee hee... can you imagine my inner chibi voice saying 'I hate you!' {{sorry, outsiders... inside joke}}

But yeah... I saw this story in its rough stages on lined paper, oh yeah! )

I'm an idiot...

So write the sequel, pwetty pwease! For the idiot! XD
AimForThatBlueSky50 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Please do a sequel, of course in Sasori's POV. I like this fic. and its really good for your first fic., so keep on writing!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
OMFG I LOVED THAT!

SO SAD! TTwTT

SEQUEL PLEASE! XD
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Well...that was very sad. I liked the story don't get me wrong! It justs makes me mad at Sasori for being a jerk! lol...good job! Deffinately do a sequel.
ladyaymie chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yah, that WAS pretty graphic. Though I think you ought to do a sequel- hopefully, Dei survives his suicide attempt, since it seems Sasori does care about him.
Sorrows-Rainfall chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
ahh i love it even if it is sad, please do a sequel in sasori's point of view. anyway good job. _
Wrath Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
X3 Very nice. Short, but nice.

Actually, two things:

1. Deidara is "bat" in Japanese, but heck, love sounds better anyway.

2. Hope this isn't a spoiler for you, but Deidara has four mouths. *won't give away where it is... not in an inappropriate place, geez!*

Otherwise, very good story. Would like to see another chapter. Good job!