Reviews for Just Another Day
Hey chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I've read and reviewed this fic before but it's just so adorable I had to review it again! :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was good! Love it
pikachucat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
awesome
jadyen75 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Very cute, I enjoyed as much as the original. :)
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So cute!
ThePotterHeiress chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Demon freaks me out! Cool fic though.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awwww!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
ok, the last phrase killed me

I mean all that excitement, kidnapping, murder, worry and in the end, he writes in his journal: "Nothing to report. Today was a normal day, just like always." ROFL
Reiko Katsura chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh gosh, this was hilarious! The entire Lockhart scene made me crack up! I had tears in my eyes and everything. Really, really funny.

Posing Harry's alters as his siblings was a wonderful idea, btw! If you ever decide to write a fic like this again, I'd definitely read it!

Cheers,

RK.
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really like Kit in this story, :]
darksidhe42 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love Sensibly Tainted's work. This was very amusing. I'd like to see some longer HP fics from you... Especially in the parody or lighthearted style you did this in. You're very good at it.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
awesome fic. lol i love how demon is psychotic, and possessive over whats his. _ Ja.
ZipMeOff chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hum, so that's how young harry sees "just a normal day"? oh my, I wouldn't want to be in silas' position!

I really love the way you depicted Demon. He's so like "i enjoy torturing and killing people. so what?"

And Kit is really cool :)

Definitely a good interpretation of sensibly Tainted's fanfic, even tought this funny atmosphere really isn't in the original, i enjoyed seing the alters into a different perspective...
Erroneously chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I've read BMFS, and am currently reading SWTL. I really enjoyed your story and the way you portray the characters. I'd love to see more of the family interactions XD
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hilarious.

Good job.

In a darker view I could kind of see this as an illusionary world where Harry escaped to if things went wrong before he could finish his therapy-he has everyone he cares about, and his alters are family...a perfect world to escape the horrors of reality...