Reviews for Just Another Day
Of Stories Told chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Ok I so loved this! XD I actually despised Kit for what she stood for, yet in this story she was oddly entertaining. Demon was amazing in his blase attitude just made me laugh even when he committed murder! Harry was just utterly adorable, and his innocence was too cute for words! XD this was a great read, thank you for writing this! :)
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Can't believe I've never read this before when I've re-read SensiblyTainted's series for years now. This was entertaining, well written, heartwarming, and suspenful with all the Alter/Siblings being belivable and endearing. Really wish there was more of this. I want to see more of this family and it seems like you were thibkibg of writing more but just haven't, or is that just me? Well anyways keep writing, I'm off to see what else you have written now.
Hey chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I've read and reviewed this fic before but it's just so adorable I had to review it again! :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was good! Love it
pikachucat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
awesome
Jadyen75 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Very cute, I enjoyed as much as the original. :)
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So cute!
ThePotterHeiress chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Demon freaks me out! Cool fic though.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awwww!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
ok, the last phrase killed me

I mean all that excitement, kidnapping, murder, worry and in the end, he writes in his journal: "Nothing to report. Today was a normal day, just like always." ROFL
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh gosh, this was hilarious! The entire Lockhart scene made me crack up! I had tears in my eyes and everything. Really, really funny.

Posing Harry's alters as his siblings was a wonderful idea, btw! If you ever decide to write a fic like this again, I'd definitely read it!

Cheers,

RK.
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really like Kit in this story, :]
darksidhe42 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love Sensibly Tainted's work. This was very amusing. I'd like to see some longer HP fics from you... Especially in the parody or lighthearted style you did this in. You're very good at it.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
awesome fic. lol i love how demon is psychotic, and possessive over whats his. _ Ja.
ZipMeOff chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hum, so that's how young harry sees "just a normal day"? oh my, I wouldn't want to be in silas' position!

I really love the way you depicted Demon. He's so like "i enjoy torturing and killing people. so what?"

And Kit is really cool :)

Definitely a good interpretation of sensibly Tainted's fanfic, even tought this funny atmosphere really isn't in the original, i enjoyed seing the alters into a different perspective...