Reviews for Shiawasena Owari Katanantenai
ice blue eyes chapter 8 . 12/6/2001
a beautiful yet sad ending to a great fic.
The Blue Sorceress chapter 7 . 12/5/2001
Duuuuuuude... Recca commits seppuku... how very Recca, but very un-Recca at the same time. An interesting example of how a bad situation can really screw with a person's judgement. It's also a very ninja-that-thinks-he-has-failed thing to do, so like I said before, it's very Recca.
ReccaGirl chapter 7 . 11/28/2001
Oh my God! Why does Recca kill himself? Doesn't he know that's just gonna make Yanagi feel even worse? Sorry, I just had to get that out! But really, I didn't expect Recca to do that! That was quite surprising, and needless to say I was captivated the whole time! I can't wait to find out how the rest of the gang takes it! Awesome job:)
Showstopper chapter 7 . 11/28/2001
Great writing as always. You almost made me cry right in the computer

lab when you had Recca die at the end. I want whoever the person was

that did this to Yanagi to *really* die a horrible death.
gilAgurL chapter 7 . 11/27/2001
ok, this is getting rreeeaaalllyy strange... but I like your writing. but this is getting rrreeeaaalllyy strange...
rhiannon chapter 7 . 11/27/2001
OH MY GOD! I can't believe you did that! This is getting to good! You have to write more know NOW! please? pretty please? OH! I hate cliffhangers! You have to write more SOON!
Luna Crescent chapter 7 . 11/27/2001
AHHH! No! Recca no BAKA! How can Yanagi be happy if you're DEAD? T_T Good chapter, I guess... I mean, it was well-written, but I wanna smack some sense into Recca right now... PLEASE tell me someone walks in and finds him, like, now (I've had enough friends hospitalized this year, thank you verra much) v.v but the line, "We'll absolutely never separate from each other, koi!" is SO SWEET! hey, but isn't killing himself the same as separarting? RECCA NO BAKA!
ice blue eyes chapter 7 . 11/27/2001
as sad as the ending was... this fic was too good... great job portraying everyone... i nearly cried... **(,
KarinGatomon Too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 11/26/2001
;_; soo sad. you killed Recca! but... it's a great story! _
Karen chapter 6 . 11/24/2001
Hey there Ten-chan! ) hisashiburi! Thanks for the chapter. I have more stuff to do instead of my school work! Yes! Oooh, Fuuko's POVs are fun to read. Right now I think she's the only one with sound advice and actions. ) And wow, you had me going with Recca as the rapist. Geez! What a scare! I like how this fic plays around with the intraconnections between the hokage. Like Fuuko-Mikagami-Recca...how they interact off another. Very good )
Showstopper chapter 6 . 11/20/2001
As usual, great writing in this chapter. For a minute, you had me thinking

that for some twisted reason Recca was the rapist. I did like the

confrontation with Recca/Mikagami. I also liked Fuuko's bits in the

chapter, especially the beginning part with her mom. Have a good day, :)
Jyun-chan chapter 4 . 11/19/2001
OMG HOW DO YOU DO IT! *sniff sniff* Do you have a talent or something? How do you write these stories? Man you're good! Are you writing anymore stories? PLEASE!
ReccaGirl chapter 6 . 11/18/2001
Yep! Everything is ok with my cousin now and I'll be putting up my fic's next chapter soon! Anyway, this chapter was a little creepy towards the end. Must be a scary thought for the boys that they'll all make Yanagi think of the rapist. Can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens, awesome job:)
the Cheshire Cat chapter 6 . 11/17/2001
Hey there! Okay... intially I had no idea what was going on. *alter-ego smirks and says because she speed-reads so fast she doesn't know what she's reading* Oh shut up! Grr... anyway. I like your writing style. Not many can do the POV for every character. Usually it gets pretty tiring. Kekeke. But that's me. I like the idea and I want to know the ahou who dared... dared rape Yanagi. I don't like her very much but it can't be helped. She's just too nice overall. C'mon c'mon! Me wanna read m-o-r-eeeeeeeeee.
The Blue Sorceress chapter 6 . 11/17/2001
One more fine and dandy chapter dear heart! You really capture the core of each character when you write from their point of view.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »