Reviews for Shiawasena Owari Katanantenai
Luna Crescent chapter 6 . 11/17/2001
Aw... Gomen ne, I meant the chara in the fic, not you o.o never you. I have more respect for good authors then to threaten them v.v charas that would rape an innocent, cheerful girl are another story (yes, I am threatening...a...character... Uhm, that isn't _that_ weird, ne?) ; anywayz, nice chapter! I hope they find the rapist soon (Grr...) and kick his ass. _;v Keep writing! (Also, I like your website!)
ice blue eyes chapter 6 . 11/17/2001
too lazy to sigh in... but this fic is so good; you seriously portrayed rape to the fullest in this fic through yanagi and the character POV's I'm looking foward to reading the next chapter.
rhiannon chapter 6 . 11/16/2001
OH MY GOD! This just gets better and better! Yeah go Domom/Kasumi! I'm really starting to see those two together. This is one of the best and oringal FoR fics that I have ever read. Please conitonue to write!
ReccaGirl chapter 5 . 11/14/2001
Hey there! Sorry I haven't been reviewing in a while, but my cousin was in the hospital for about a month or two, and I have been down there spending most of my time with him. He was a severe car accident and was in a coma briefly, but he's fine now and out of the hospital. That's why I have been neglecting my reviews and my own stories. But, from what I have read from the chapters I have missed, this story continues to follow a great plot line and is developing excellently. Keep it up:)
gilAgurL chapter 5 . 11/9/2001
sad... eventhough i hate yanagi..continue please!
Showstopper chapter 5 . 11/5/2001
Great writing as usual. Poor Recca and Yanagi. Not much else to say

except put out the next chapter soon. Good luck with finding a good

college, :)
Karen chapter 5 . 11/2/2001
Hey there! Long time no see ) Gomen. Thanks for the good will. )

But I just realized that even though there's 5 chapters, it hasn't been a week in the storyline, right? Although I was getting impatient with the timing of the storyline, but I can tell that the climax is coming up! I can't wait to see what happens. And I hope Recca and Kaoru snap out of their "it's my fault" thing. ) Fuuko, so far has the right attitude, IMO.
Luna Crescent chapter 4 . 10/18/2001
Aww! Poor Yanagi-chan! *snff* and poor Recca! aw, heck, poor everyone! Except the evil guy that did that to her... ;_; and I agree with Blue Sorceress, I wanna give Kaoru-kun a hug too! *whips out mallet* lemme at the bastard who has inflicted pain on my fav charas!
Showstopper chapter 4 . 10/9/2001
Good job with this installment. The Fuuko/Miakgami part in the beginning really affected me. When she broke out the blood thing, I felt kind of queasy reading that. But I could see her saying something like that since she's kind of brash and abrasive in the first place. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter. Peace.
Peace anime chapter 4 . 10/9/2001
you should read it when its done thats all
sacharine chapter 4 . 10/6/2001
WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW that such a emotionally moving peice of work more more more and dish it up quickly too...
rhiannon chapter 4 . 10/6/2001
Please keep writing this story! This is one of the few FoR fics that I think actually is realistic. Also, thanks for introducing Kasumi to me. I only see the anime series. She seems the perfect character to add to the story.
Karen chapter 3 . 10/6/2001
I hope this review will cheer you up. Because reading your fic and reading that bizarre review...makes absolutely no sense.

I love how you maintain the characters' personality and how they would have all blamed him/herself for Yanagi's current position. It's heartwrenching to read Fuuko's and Kaoru's POV and realize that they could have helped too.

And *poor poor* Recca. I love to read about the despair he feels. (It's not the fact I like to read Recca torture) but it's sentimental (the good kind) Contemplating seipuku...*gaps*

But I'm curious, are you going to bring in Yanagi's healing powers into this story? Is that going to play a role in the healing process?

As always I'm looking forward to the next installment and I promise to review more quickly next time. (Darn school, geez college would be much better without those freakin' classes.)
Peace anime chapter 3 . 10/5/2001
WHERE THE HECK IS CHAPTER 4!

I WANT A HAPPY/GENKI ENDING RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! BAI BAI BAI BAI!
Peace anime chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! who the hell wrote this when I read the darn thing I almost fainted cause I kinda am a recca impersonator and look what happens to YANAGI-HIME! where da heck is the author I'll kill him/her!only if I was hentai(witch I sometimes am)would I like this! (never love)pant pant pant!bai bai(still darn you author)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »