Reviews for Shiawasena Owari Katanantenai
Showstopper chapter 3 . 10/1/2001
I've read a lot of stuff on this website and on other websites on the good old Internet, but this story is one of the only stories that put tears in my eyes. I just wanted to give Kaoru a big hug at the end.

Keep up the good work, :)

Peace
kim chapter 3 . 9/30/2001
great fic. getting interesting. pls write soon. i cant wait to read the next chapters.
ice blue eyes chapter 3 . 9/24/2001
looking foward to reading the rest! please continue soon!
The Blue Sorceress chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
*Weeping* Poor Kaoru! I just want to reach through the computer screen and give him a big hug, and everbody else too. Once again your writing is superb and you've manage to capture the emotions of everyone in the fic with an great deal of realism. Good job!
rhiannon chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
This such a great fic! You write the characters very well!
sacharine chapter 2 . 9/22/2001
that was such a shocked to read this i made me realised bad things happened to all people nice or bad.. a truly challenging piece of story...
Showstopper chapter 2 . 9/17/2001
Just read the first couple of chapters. Poor Yanagi. Good job with this story so far. I'm interested in seeing how you progress with this touchy subject. Peace.
The Blue Sorceress chapter 2 . 9/16/2001
Hooray! A second chapter. Thanks for putting Kasumi into the story, I always thought that she deserved a little more attention than she got. (She's so darn cute and she has a crush on Domon because he helped her with her flower garden! How sweet is that?) Anyway, this was another well written chapter, and I like the way you change POV, it adds a lot of interest.
ReccaGirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2001
Great job once again. This story is so sad I can picture myself with the characters as the story goes on, feel their pain and sorrow. You have a real talent for writing, and you are expresing it very well. Once again, my prayers go out to you about your friend. No one should have to go through this
yana chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
wow... ( how could you do that to my dearest yanagi-sama! ) but anyhow, it was good. where are the other parts?
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Well written... 1rst person POV can be difficult to write, but you've done a nice job. And YES, it is riding up on NC-17, but oh well!
um chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
um. that was pretty good _ wonder who the, um, rapist was. recca? a fag? *snicker* poor guy.
Karen chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
No matter how many times I read this, it still disturbs me. It's such a touchy subject no matter what. This is a project I'd like to see completed - I want to see what you have to say about this topic matter. Also I'd like to see how you handle the characterization in this one! Anyway I think I need to read your waff...
Mi-chan Fan chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
woah... poor Yanagi, as I much as I dislike her. It's terrible... but a very well-written story _
ReccaGirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Wow. That's a horrible experience for anyone to go through, and this chapter seriously got me thinking that this kind of thing could happen to anyone at any time. Nicely written and I hope you continue it soon
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4