Reviews for Conferences, complications, company
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Very nice. Particularly loved the ending.
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Great! I loved it. THanks.
yellowNight chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love classic hurt/comfort fics! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wonderful first part!

. "Yeah, well… To cite a good friend of mine citing one of those great philosophers… 'You can't always get what you want'.- I'll see you in a couple of hours…"

Lived that line.
C Elise chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Poor House! good chapter
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Typical Wilson, typical Cuddy. Not so typical House...will we find out what caused the accident?

And I read in a book a quote about how it is a very bad idea for a leader to issues an order that he/she knows will not be obeyed, and I think someone needs to tell Cuddy that. No way in hell Wilson would not fly home immediately, House is too much of a magnet for trouble to trust.

I hope his team makes a show...even if it is just a cameo. But when does this take place? During Cameron/Chase/Foreman or the new team?

Can't wait for an update!
justme9at chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You are back - i'm glad, cause i missed your stories. yeah well, and i absolutely like the last sentence - it's so house/wilson!
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
great start. can't wait to read the next chapter!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Great start! Can't WAIT for House's reaction...
chaoskir chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Yeah, I do love to read one of your stories and as always when it comes to your stories this one is exactly what I want to read. You said this will be a two-shot? You meant 200-shot right? Please? Pretty, pretty please? At least more than two?

I enjoyed and loved reading this fic. Wilsons reaction is great and your description of him and Cuddy seems so real. Thank you so much for this new update. I do love House suffering in your stories.

Yipeh **
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was the first House fic I read in a very long time (don't know why, I guess I've just been too busy) and I really liked it. Looking forward to the second part.
10miles chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Looking great so far! Grin on the "with his luck, he'll throw a clot".
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ooh, excellent! I'm looking forward to the next part. Thanks v. much :)
bmax chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Poor Wilson can't have a moment of peace and quiet even a thousand miles away.

I wonder if House is gonna be ticked off or really happy to see Wilson. And how will Wilson react to seeing House? Hm.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
oh i just love wilson defying cuddy for his bestest buddy! great job!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »