Reviews for Ruminations on a Handerchief
RJJJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Interesting, you could make a whole story from this. I really enjoyed reading because you potrayed Penelo's personality well!
Katreda chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
She can dream, but if the dream would become reality, then the story would be even better
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very nice. I could really imagine Penelo doing this in the game world. The ending with her dozing off and day dreaming was really great.
Chukapi chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
So I'm guessing you're a PeneloxBalthier person then? XD I'm...not so much for them two, more a classic BalthierxFran person, but this is a lovely little piece of work despite my objections. Baltheir is indeed charming and I can see him capturing the heart of anyone, even with a handkerchief.

Nicely done. )
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
"Or they were Vaan, and she didn’t quite think he counted." hahah, poor Vaan!

I'm not so sure about a handkerchief smelling good. Just kinda seems dirty to me, lol. Nice story, though. :) Fun to see after we were all discussing such things in the forum. It's cool- most people write this scene by making Penelo focus on Larsa. Great to see a different take. ;)
hikarisan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
ooh, how cute! very nicely done-this is a pair i hadn't really considered, but especially considering penelo's reaction when balthier took the handkerchief back, this makes a lot of sense. D
Madj chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
What a nice fic! There aren't enough Penelo fics, and she's one of my favorite characters. This is a nice look at what she might have felt during that part of the game. Thanks for writing.
Keyblade Mistress Hikari chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
...D

You've completely made my night. This is beautifully written; concise, to the point.

- "Or they were Vaan, and she didn’t quite think he counted."

Best line EVER. Well, almost, but still, it made me giggle.