Reviews for Hide & Seek
S13foreverfan101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love this
httpswwwphpcom chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This doesn't sound like the movie Punisher at all. It reads like some dumb kid.

And you dumbasses need to get it through your heads... characters like Frank don't just fall in love in a few seconds or feel anything. They will never love again. Joan doesn't even come close to his wife Maria... did you even watch the film?

One of many things that made the 2004 Punisher movie a better revenge film... is that unlike other crap revenge films where they have the male character f*u*c*k*ing the next woman that comes by even though his wife has only been dead for a few days, weeks or months... is that didn't happen in the Punisher.

Why don't you idiots ever try writing about Frnak/Maria and the "years" they were with each other and when they had there son... oh, wait a minute, that rights... your Ships/Pairings are idiotic. So it's no wonder.

Foreigners... you people just don't get anything...
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Really good story. I think you did an excellent job getting into Frank's head and interspersing his inner monologue with some cool bits of gallows humor. Great job on his thoughts toward Joan, Dave and Bumpo. While he may not show it outwardly, inside he does care a lot about these people and doesn't want to see any harm come to them.

Some typos I caught: "handgranate" should be "hand grenade."

"over friendly neighbors were God for Bumpo's soup" I'm assuming it should be something like "overly friendly neighbors were gone for Dave's soup."

"annoyes" should be "annoys."

"up there than Bumpo" should be "up there then Bumpo"

Enjoyable story.
Kunoichi Of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I like this. your work is very good. _
0011011010 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
... That was the Punisher? Bulls/h/i/t! And talk about dumb and terrible writing. The movie was so much better than this.
Taladarkiejj chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
First of all. Thank you for the review xWhiteorblackx :)

Secondly, yeah i've added some humor to this story, but not too much i think. And too talkactive? He actually doesn't say much during the story, these are mainly his thoughts.
tehstripedpajamas chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Nice. Castle's a little too talkative and...humorous... but nice.