Reviews for The Ketsueki Quadrilogy: Ano Sentaku Bou
Dragonzord chapter 15 . 4/9
dam! that was a long battle, somehow I get the feeling that the next wave will be much worse.
Dragonzord chapter 14 . 4/9
Ken has been my favourite character from the Street Fighter series ever since I first played the game which made that end scene even more heartbreaking :( another amazing chapter.
Dragonzord chapter 13 . 4/9
Sub Zero and Kung Lao's fatalities was a nice touch. Also liked Cody vs Guy, hopefully Guy regains control of himself soon. On to the next chapter!
Dragonzord chapter 12 . 4/9
The invasion so far has been amazing, I don't know what to expect, it literally has me on the edge of my seat.
Dragonzord chapter 11 . 4/9
Raiden & Fujin fighting side by side just like in Mortal Kombat X even though this was made way before X was even planned. Crazy coincidence unless I'm missing something lol another great chapter, I've been reading the quadrilogy since 2013 and it keeps dragging me back in with all the awesome characters and plots. Great work once again!
Dragonzord chapter 10 . 4/5
Another great chapter, I'm looking forward to see how much of a role Dhalsim will have.
Dragonzord chapter 9 . 4/5
great chapter!
SoulsOfErmacV2 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
We would love to see Ken give Guile a hadouken right to the face! LOL

Wagner & Juli seem like a good couple, very cute although we're still a bit sad about Sonya :(

Kenshi, the new superhero! haha we like this direction a lot! duuuude it's Kahn that's coming!

hahahahahahaha! that Chuck Norris joke was brilliant and unexpected

Dragon King? Onaga? ohhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.. oh wait "situation was taken care of" :( boooooo

In other news.. Scorpion going after Raiden? We cannot see this ending well for the spectre at all

Another great chapter, can't wait untill the invasion!
SoulsOfErmacV2 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
It usually takes us a long time to latch on to a character we have no knowledge of but with Rose you managed to catch us off guard and make us want to see more of her already.

Looks like Cammy is going to beat Nina's ass for even considering killing Steve.

Soooooo looking forward to seeing us (Ermac) in action again!

We have been dying to see Bruce Lee, sorry, Marshall Law join this adventure!

On to the next...
SoulsOfErmacV2 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Souls of Ermac returning after a whole year! we are truly sorry about that, we
were caught up in the wonderful world of music but we are back now to continue
reading this fantastic story.

Kung Lao.. we need more Kung Lao.. haha!

It sounds to us that Feng Wei is due to kick some major ass in the future, we don't
know much about the character although he does seem to be a major player and a bit
of an a$$hole.

Noooooo! don't kill Sub! looks like he is about to recieve a tag team fatality! .. oh
just a dream :D!

Looking forward to another Kazuya and Heihachi fight, always entertaining.

We are excited to know who the four chosen ones are!

Once again, another great chapter and it is amazing to be back reading this magnificent
piece of work, we really love the character development in these fics well done once again.
writer6886 chapter 101 . 4/7/2014
NICE! I can't wait to see the next part. Azazel, Jinpachi, and the remains of Soul edge in Tira's hands. I love how you wrapped it up especially with Ken and his wife. You a very talented I love reading your work.
NerdBTheSilent chapter 101 . 3/22/2014
Since the time in Afghanistan in 2010 until now i have finally finished reading this incredible fanfic. I have put it off for a while numerous times because of my once busy life in the Marines. Im in college now and took the time to finish, LOL. Its been a long ride and thank you very very very very very very very very much! :-) Now I shall wait for the next installment -stares at the calendar, not making a move-
SpinoGuy Productions chapter 101 . 3/12/2014
Well, here we are, after six years of story, it's finally complete. Is it worth it? To put it simply, yes. Although the 2 years of hiatus was long (even though I didn't start reading until chapter 86), the wait was well worth it.

The fights, the scale, the everything, it's so GLORIOUS! Sorry, channeled a bit of Annihilation Kahn there. Or Khan. Honestly, Star Trek got me confused. Kind of like Lin Kuei. Or Lin Keui. Whatever, I'm getting off track.

Since I need to indulge of my love for critiquing stuff (ala Nostalgia Critic), I'm going to get that shit out of the way. And after MK9, my first real MK game, I've never gotten used to evil Kabal. That might be because you started writing this before Kabal became a hero, but it's still weird to me. And the characters. Although my favorite MK character takes front and center stage, Kenshi, there are still a shit ton, which is about three zeros less than a fuck ton, of characters. Not all of them are fleshed out, and that's a bummer. The fights, while excellent, kind of dragged. Perhaps some more cuts would've worked. But that's just me. Now onto what I still consider the lesser parts of any story, the Original Characters. I'm not saying their bad, far from it. I can actually tolerate them. But I still hold that personal grudge against OC's. Damn you, Nightblade!

Anyway, now onto the positives. The characters you did focus one were amazing. While I still think Ivy wasn't that good, the rest were amazingly characterized. I loved Ken as a character, same goes for Cyrax and Havik. I thought Tira was annoying though. Oops, that not a positive thing. Oh well. Anway, the fights, like I said, were very well detailed, and very nice. And while I think it was a bad idea making this series a Quadrilogy, maybe you can pull it off. In case your wondering, the reason I say that is because, normally, fourth movies aren't all that good. The one exception I can think of, personally, is Mosura tai Gojira, aka Mothra vs Godzilla. But that's just me.

So, I'll just wait patiently while you work on Part 3, and hope Part 4 is better than I expect it to be. Like ApolloZHack said, "I'd rather be wrong about a kick ass story, than completely right about a shitty story." Somewhere along those lines, anyway. So, all I've got to do is give it a rating, and then sign out.

The Ketsueki Quadrilogy: Ano Sentaku Bou is... awesometacular. Thank Jeremy Jahns for that one.

Spino, out.
writer6886 chapter 93 . 3/11/2014
Ah. No farewell words to Kitana? Bummer. Nice to see Donna live. I always felt the whole bad girl thing made her out of place. Course with her lover dead she maybe more dangerous than ever. Who knows.
GlaringEyes chapter 101 . 3/4/2014
I'm so happy to witness the end of this epic, which have even left a cliffhanger to the sequel (my favorite kind of ending). Unnecessary to say, I rejoiced to know that it'll be a four parts story rather than three.

So, ironically and once again, Quan-Chi is to the one who had thrown out the match that started the wildfire. And Azazel will be the main source of conflict this time (here's your chance of ending your curse, Jin!). Add to these the 5th King of Iron Fist Tournament and the mysterious demonic presence in the Mishima Zaibatsu, and the third installment promises to be awesome!

Congratulations for this great story, and thanks for the countless hours of entertainment it provided. Looking forward to your next work!