Reviews for Death of the Heart
Not bad.
RICEBALL300 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I like it :)
surxi25 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
The way you combined House and X-men was perfect. All the characters were perfectly portrayed, and the dialogues were really House worthy. And all the accurate medical terms just made the story more believable and enjoyable. Great work :)
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i love it
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Loved this! Well written and unique, and mixing together two of my favorite fandoms... who could ask for more? Love that House MD slipped in Broken Heart Syndrome as well. I admit, it DOES sound made up, but is pretty interesting. Thanks for the great read!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I could almost imagine this as a real episode from House, it was that good! My first crossover of House and X-Men: The Movie, and I must say that I was not disappointed at all! I loved it!
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I liked it :)
anna-garny chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very nicely done. Excellent use of jargon and sarcasm! Love the interaction b/w House & Logan, can completely see House getting called in to check out some disease that Wolverine has managed to contract in spite of his lovely mutation... especially if Hank McCoy and Greg House have worked together before and have a healthy respect for each other.
Lateo chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Great fic
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love it. It is a great story.
iamzim87 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is one of the best House crossovers I've ever read and I love that it was done with the X-Men! Not only did you nail House's and everyone else' character perfectly but taking the time to do all the medical research made your story perfect in my opinion. Excellent work!
voodoobuddha chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Only really know as much about either of these fandoms to earn my geek cred, but I still loved it. Especially the random Princess Bride reference.
hetalian-system chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
very nice story. i luved it
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/27/2009