Reviews for Kinks
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I loved this story. And actually, Vincent was supposed to be in KH, but they cut him because his brooding Cloud's emo bitching a pretty depressing game. Therefore, they incorporated some of Vincent's clothing in Cloud's design in the first KH, anyway. Riku's kink made me laugh at the end when you wrote that Sora couldn't look Mickey in the eye. Great job!
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ha, I always enjoy reading this because it's so damn adorable. Although I will admit I mainly read it for the RikuxSora, LeonxCloud (I am so shameless!, the YuffiexVincent is kinda creepy 0_o

Really good story though, I love how you tied it together!

Very Bieuno!

Kitty
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Unf, unf, unf. Also /lawl/.

This is great. It's sexy, it's intricate, it's deep... and then it's hilarious. A lovely, well-written little spritz of lemon.

Also, it's just hilarious that Riku's secret kink is mickey-mouse ears. XD;
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
lols Riku adores how Sora can’t look Mickey in the eye.

fav part to the smexy stuff of cause.
keldjinfae chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
*laughs hysterically at Riku's kink* Oh god, I loved this whole thing, it was beautiful and delicious, and then I got to the end and it made the awesomeness of this one-shot absolutely blast up through the roof and sail way, way up there. *giggles some more*
withbothhands chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ahh... I haven't read a good LeonCloudAerith in... a long long time.

Someone needs to make up a shorter name for them. Like...

Clarithon or something.

And I was so confused about the prompt at first. I love how everyone else's kinks are dirty, and Riku's is kind of... innocent I guess. I mean, Mickey Mouse ears are supposed to be innocent, but then Riku takes them and twists them into something... (hotandsweatyandyumand)dirty. Yeah.

I really liked that bit about Sora being of being perfect. I can imagine him thinking that way. You bring characters to life so well.
Luxaji chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i really LOVE how you made everyone but riku have a really... out-there kink, while riku has something complete innocent in comparison. but at the same time, i can see him doing that. the last line was a GREAT way to end this, it made me hit my head (though lightly) on my desk so i wouldn't laugh. awesome job!

luxi*
Takayu chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
YAY! You've given me hope!

There ARE good LCA (or otherwise) fics out there!

*applaudes*
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
WHOA O_O I didn't see THAT coming [[referring to the Mickey ears XD]] Despite reading the prompt ahaha

That's the first VincentxYuffie fic I've ever read, and I think it'll be a new pair I like
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
kinky.
soleilnoire chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
omg that last line was just priceless, lol. XD! and everything else was wonderful! well done!
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow. That's...interesting.
Axsyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
DAMN AMAZING!
Tekko chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
...Oh. My. BOB *keels over* That was freaking amazing! I've...actually never even considered the C/L/A pairing but whoa o_o You've opened my eyes to a whole new world of fandom. Amazing work! Just...wow..*fans self*
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 1 . 12/5/2007