Reviews for All Choked Up
TraSan chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
What a wonderful addition to all the hurt!Sam and angst from the first chapter.

And I loved that we are seeing the beginning of the indepent thinker and man that Sam becomes.

Dean always has had a hard time with saying he's sorry, hasn't he? LOL. But he does show it, so I'm glad he did that here.

He does learn how to balance that protective streak much better going forward. :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG!

OMG!

WOW...WOW!

this was absoloutley AMAZING hun!

WOW!

i mean...just their dad asking that of Dean...its logical and yet you were so original with this fic!

and Sam's nightmares...hints of the vision-ness

LOL electrical cord and all :D

omg your just an incredable writer hun, this was such an amazing peice!

WHOA!

x
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Wonderful limp Sam story. Good job.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Wow, you sure turned this into a nail biter. I felt bad for Father Jim, when John misunderstood him and thought he threatened him. To me, he just tried to tell John he might loose Sam to either death or him going away. Well anyway, I liked the way Jim was able to help Sam understand his dream, even if it took him a while. It was great how you weaved this into canon. I thought John's behavior was very much how he might have been in canon also, very worried about his sons, but also loosing focus when it came to hunting and especially anything to do with Mary. Dean was so much Dean. Awesome big brother, putting Sam first, but also guilt ridden and very obsessive in his protectiveness. I felt sad that Sam seemed so accepting of John putting the hunt before him, not expecting anything else. It has to be devastating having to stand up to and against the people you love most in order to not loose yourself. To know they just don't understand who you are. Really loved this one. Faye is truly a lucky lady to have you write these beautiful story for her. Hope you will write more stories soon. Hugs, Vonnie
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
An awesome second part of this story... A shame though that a birthday only comes once a year... I'd like it to read some more soon... Great job here!
bree1387 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I'm so thrilled to see a second chapter! I loved the first one and the second one is just as good. I especially liked the image of John giving Sam a piggy-back ride. That's so sweet.
Floralia chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Dean’s observations about John at the hospital really bring home how scared their father is. I really enjoyed seeing John’s POV all the way through this. I especially liked seeing John side with Sam over Dean when they get out of the hospital and their shy unsure relationship. It’s nice seeing that rather than the arguing or John bonding with Dean.

It’s so good how everything ties together, and Sam’s resolution at the end. Plus there was respiratory distress and fainting, which I’m always in favour of.
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I love the new chapter but I was kind of hoping John would find out about the dreams Sam was having.
friendly chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
awesome job.. that was great...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
great. if you're planning on doing another story, send it~Shante
L Quinn chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Great follow up - wasn't expecting one so this was a nice surprise. Keep writing.
shelby02 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this tag to your original. It had all of my favorite things, especially the limp!Sam and worried big brother Dean. Thank you for making my day.

P.S. Happy Birthday Faye. Hope you day is wonderful, you deserve only the best!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
!

You wrote the second chapter!

Do you know how awesome that is? And how much of a surprise? You are completely and totally amazingly awesomely the best!

There is so much to love about this-you followed through on the themes of the first part so well, playing up the whole strangulation thing and the subconscious reasons Sam is afraid of it. And I love how you have John in here-his roughness nearly costing him his son but eventually melting away in the face of losing his youngest.

And I do love Pastor Jim in general and you do him justice here :)

And the limpness! How can I not squee about the limpness? First a dream sequence of the choke out (which, as far as kinks go, is becoming a personal fave at the moment) and then he's all flopping in his dad's arms. I love floppiness. I do. But you know that :)

Anyway, I cannot thank you enough for starting my birthday out so well!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
OK, so today is MY birthday, and I am so excited that I found this little gem. What am amazing, suspenseful, action packed fic! It was awesome. Sick Sam is my very favorite thing, and this just pushed all the right buttons! Great job :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I love this girl! I loved All Choked Up- so to have more of it- is just icing on the cake- and you did such a wonderful job with it! The family angst and limp Sam were so riveting to read.

Oh and a happy birthday to another wonderful writer- Faye Dartmouth- hope you have a great one! :0) Gidget
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »