Reviews for All Choked Up
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Thank you!
carocali chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! It's always a pleasure to see something from you!

I like how you kept right on going, upping the stakes by bringing Sam to Jim. LOVE Jim and his care of the boy and how he goes off on John at the drop of a hat. I especially enjoyed this:

"Jim could be like a pit-bull when he sunk his teeth into something and obviously this thing with Sam was his current chew toy."

And you really went all out for the illness. I like the research you presented and the additional angst and limp - always a good combination.

They listened to the Loop! You rock, girl!

I hope this means you're back on the scene and writing again! I'll be looking!

:D

Caroline
cavetrollgrl chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Loved the story. Lots of worry, angst and Winchester stubborness. I especially liked how you made John see reason and remember that he loves his boys. How Each charactor come into themselves in relation with the others. Sam's coming into himself and Dean and John doing their best even if it's slightly flawed to the other.
TraSan chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
What a wonderful addition to all the hurt!Sam and angst from the first chapter.

And I loved that we are seeing the beginning of the indepent thinker and man that Sam becomes.

Dean always has had a hard time with saying he's sorry, hasn't he? LOL. But he does show it, so I'm glad he did that here.

He does learn how to balance that protective streak much better going forward. :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG!

OMG!

WOW...WOW!

this was absoloutley AMAZING hun!

WOW!

i mean...just their dad asking that of Dean...its logical and yet you were so original with this fic!

and Sam's nightmares...hints of the vision-ness

LOL electrical cord and all :D

omg your just an incredable writer hun, this was such an amazing peice!

WHOA!

x
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Wonderful limp Sam story. Good job.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Wow, you sure turned this into a nail biter. I felt bad for Father Jim, when John misunderstood him and thought he threatened him. To me, he just tried to tell John he might loose Sam to either death or him going away. Well anyway, I liked the way Jim was able to help Sam understand his dream, even if it took him a while. It was great how you weaved this into canon. I thought John's behavior was very much how he might have been in canon also, very worried about his sons, but also loosing focus when it came to hunting and especially anything to do with Mary. Dean was so much Dean. Awesome big brother, putting Sam first, but also guilt ridden and very obsessive in his protectiveness. I felt sad that Sam seemed so accepting of John putting the hunt before him, not expecting anything else. It has to be devastating having to stand up to and against the people you love most in order to not loose yourself. To know they just don't understand who you are. Really loved this one. Faye is truly a lucky lady to have you write these beautiful story for her. Hope you will write more stories soon. Hugs, Vonnie
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
An awesome second part of this story... A shame though that a birthday only comes once a year... I'd like it to read some more soon... Great job here!
bree1387 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I'm so thrilled to see a second chapter! I loved the first one and the second one is just as good. I especially liked the image of John giving Sam a piggy-back ride. That's so sweet.
Floralia chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Dean’s observations about John at the hospital really bring home how scared their father is. I really enjoyed seeing John’s POV all the way through this. I especially liked seeing John side with Sam over Dean when they get out of the hospital and their shy unsure relationship. It’s nice seeing that rather than the arguing or John bonding with Dean.

It’s so good how everything ties together, and Sam’s resolution at the end. Plus there was respiratory distress and fainting, which I’m always in favour of.
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I love the new chapter but I was kind of hoping John would find out about the dreams Sam was having.
friendly chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
awesome job.. that was great...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
great. if you're planning on doing another story, send it~Shante
L Quinn chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Great follow up - wasn't expecting one so this was a nice surprise. Keep writing.
shelby02 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this tag to your original. It had all of my favorite things, especially the limp!Sam and worried big brother Dean. Thank you for making my day.

P.S. Happy Birthday Faye. Hope you day is wonderful, you deserve only the best!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »