Reviews for All Choked Up
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
!

You wrote the second chapter!

Do you know how awesome that is? And how much of a surprise? You are completely and totally amazingly awesomely the best!

There is so much to love about this-you followed through on the themes of the first part so well, playing up the whole strangulation thing and the subconscious reasons Sam is afraid of it. And I love how you have John in here-his roughness nearly costing him his son but eventually melting away in the face of losing his youngest.

And I do love Pastor Jim in general and you do him justice here :)

And the limpness! How can I not squee about the limpness? First a dream sequence of the choke out (which, as far as kinks go, is becoming a personal fave at the moment) and then he's all flopping in his dad's arms. I love floppiness. I do. But you know that :)

Anyway, I cannot thank you enough for starting my birthday out so well!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
OK, so today is MY birthday, and I am so excited that I found this little gem. What am amazing, suspenseful, action packed fic! It was awesome. Sick Sam is my very favorite thing, and this just pushed all the right buttons! Great job :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I love this girl! I loved All Choked Up- so to have more of it- is just icing on the cake- and you did such a wonderful job with it! The family angst and limp Sam were so riveting to read.

Oh and a happy birthday to another wonderful writer- Faye Dartmouth- hope you have a great one! :0) Gidget
Von chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
YAY! Delicious angst!

What a lovely continuation/one-shot! Nice and angsty but with the all-important RESOLUTION at the end!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Yay! Loved the original a great deal. So glad you did a second chapter. I really enjoy your Teen!Chesters.
Trish62 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Oh, some nice limpSammy to start off the day. Just what my doctor ordered! I love some teen-Winchesters, especially when John's around! Thanks for sharing!
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Awesome stuff D
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I can't believe this is complete. John has yet to relise what he did. I was expecting for Dean to talk to John or maybe Jim talks to him after he learns what happen.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That's it?

But is said "COMPLETE".

The story is good, and I was so excited to know how it wil work out fine for everyone.

I think this is not even near complete. John still has no clue, Sam's still so broken. I'm so disappointed.
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Woah.

I absolutely love this.

There where some moments where I just felt like hugging Sammy and never letting go.

Great job. :).
6219834 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great interaction in this. John's lack of senstivity in fevour of the hunt is described wonderfully here, and you've brought out some very touching bro'chester moments. Great story.

Ray
091172 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Ohh, I really like this!

I love me some angsty teenage limp!Sam, lol.

Great job :)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Awesome fic!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
brilliant one parter! I would love to see a coda with Pastor Jim and Sam talking about the training and the nightmares
carocali chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Stupid site! Couldn't get on last night!

This is just such a great glimpse into the Winchester world! I love how focused John is on Dean's training that he completely blows Sam off on all levels. He only hears what he wants to with no regard for his youngest. And damn! that is some absolutely incredible research you did! The choke hold stuff was amazing!

The Pastor Jim reveal was very cool - how Sam finally felt he had the emotional support from SOMEONE to talk about this awful nightmare. It was also wonderful how Dean reacted when he found out he wasn't the one that Sam could go to.

SO so angsty - my fav! Beautiful job!

;D