Reviews for All Choked Up
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Awesome stuff D
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I can't believe this is complete. John has yet to relise what he did. I was expecting for Dean to talk to John or maybe Jim talks to him after he learns what happen.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That's it?

But is said "COMPLETE".

The story is good, and I was so excited to know how it wil work out fine for everyone.

I think this is not even near complete. John still has no clue, Sam's still so broken. I'm so disappointed.
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Woah.

I absolutely love this.

There where some moments where I just felt like hugging Sammy and never letting go.

Great job. :).
Raynidreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great interaction in this. John's lack of senstivity in fevour of the hunt is described wonderfully here, and you've brought out some very touching bro'chester moments. Great story.

Ray
LaurenWinchester chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Ohh, I really like this!

I love me some angsty teenage limp!Sam, lol.

Great job :)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Awesome fic!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
brilliant one parter! I would love to see a coda with Pastor Jim and Sam talking about the training and the nightmares
carocali chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Stupid site! Couldn't get on last night!

This is just such a great glimpse into the Winchester world! I love how focused John is on Dean's training that he completely blows Sam off on all levels. He only hears what he wants to with no regard for his youngest. And damn! that is some absolutely incredible research you did! The choke hold stuff was amazing!

The Pastor Jim reveal was very cool - how Sam finally felt he had the emotional support from SOMEONE to talk about this awful nightmare. It was also wonderful how Dean reacted when he found out he wasn't the one that Sam could go to.

SO so angsty - my fav! Beautiful job!

;D

Caroline
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You had me with the title LOL...I'm ashamed to admit I have a thing for choking Sam and was hoping that was what this way, so you made my day! And so well written as well. Thank you!
triscit chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I loved it! I wish it was longer though. Like the aftermath and stuff. Also, I think it would be cool to know what other times Dean had to experiment on Sam. Anyway, it was a really good story. You are a good author.
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Truth be told, I read your story last night and decided to put it away and read it again today before reviewing.

I couldn't figure out yesterday if I was annoyed with Dean, proud of him or angry at him.

John - yeah, figured that one out pretty quick.

And the Sam moments...got a little misty-eyed.

So today, I'm still not quite sure if I'm annoyed with Dean for blindly obeying order or proud of him for looking past them and figuring out the truth. Then I figured...it felt right after all. Dean at that age did obey orders, it kept his family safe and that is what it was all about for him.

So I opted for a little annoyed, but mostly proud. :)

And the Sam moment today...actually made me wipe a tear away. Who didn't feel misunderstood at times as a teenager? I can only imagine how that would have been amplified under training conditions.

So the long and the short of it, is...wonderful.

It was beautifully rich in character that it took two reads to soak it all in.

Thanks for writing!
Zadrak chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was so sweet, without being sugary. Loved it x
lauriena chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i was needing some younger whinchesters today and was so excited to see you put up a new fic

love the interaction, and very much enjoyed your lanky ganggly sammy
imissmymind chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Loved it. It's nice to see such an original story on here. Well crafted; I especially liked the characterization of Dean. Good job with this.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »