Reviews for Beatings of an Empty Heart
Lorrean chapter 1 . 5/22
Kudos for an amazing one-shot! Danny/Vlad fatherson interaction is always a delightful read.

Have a pleasant day!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow, never read a fan fic with an idea like this before!
Really loved it! Especially the ending! :33
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
read it its sweet
itachikitsune chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Aw cute. What do you think about a tucker comforting vlad story
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is very sweet. Vlad is usually a jerk, but I believe that if it came down to the wire, he would choose to save Danny, as you had him do so, here.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aww...
irezel chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
aww...cute. nicely done!
xxClueless1xx chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was very good. It just goes to show how much Vlad cares for Danny. Great job! Sorry about your Microsoft.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
wish there were more of these out there
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
A gun? BWAHAHAHAH! Vlad is such a clever clever man! Liked this. _
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was great, Vlad is so awesome! Thanks for writing. .
Tay1019411 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
really really really good! AMAZING!I just love these little vlad and danny oneshots. yOU DID A MARVELOUS job. The writing was good and the flow was just right. Amazing.
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I'm laughing out loud!

Vlad's a badass who's gonna murder people if you don't release Danny Phantom! I was half expecting him to just change into Plasmius and overshadow K.

But this was just as good!

-The Flying Taco
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*snickers* i'm sure he would've beaten the crap out of him if it weren't for self-restraint.

:D,

brittney
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
this was cute! normally i don't like stories where those two get along, but this was nice.

"I thought I had almost lost you little badger."

The thought comforted the young halfa, and he continued to hug the billionaire.

"But you know what?" He said, a sudden thought coming to mind. "I bet that agent was even more scared."

That scene reminded me of the Lion King, when Mufasa is like,I was afriad i would lose you. then Simba is like, But you know what? I bet those hyenas were even scareder.