Reviews for What I Want For My Birthday
Untilthemoonrises chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
R u ever gonna updated!lolz
Haibara14 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
This history is marvelous. I love it! Please, continue!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
LOL aw man! -crys- she broke up with Jeremie, by the way is it spelled Jeremie or Jeremy?
The Mad shoe1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
It's great to finally read a love triangle fic with O/A/J where the author actully likes Jeremie, i am so sick of the O/A fics where Jeremie turns into a complete A**hole and hurts Aelita who then runs to Odd's awaiting arms.
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Very nice I really love this fic.
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Hmm, who's knocking...opportunity? XD But yeah, I hate how OxA relationship fics are mostly so stupid: Jeremie dumps Aelita for his work/another girl in a lame way or Aelita just dumping Jeremie like he was a hot potatoe to make out with Odd. That's not Jeremie and that's not Aelita. Just cuz you wanna go for that pairing doesn't mean that they should be out of character when it happens. That's why I really enjoyed this chapter and the previous ones, you kept it real and fair. Nice job, keep up the good work! _- You might just inspire me yet...
SailorSolarFlare chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Uhh... I'm guessing that it's going to be Jeremy.

Aside from that, boy, you sure like to take your time to update! Anyway, the chapter was good, but it seems a little out of Aelita's character to do that.
Fox Kitsune chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Great chapter! I love how you did make this story different from other OxA fics in that Aelita does NOT know what she wants and that she didn't leave Jeremie for Odd. I think that later in the series it may actually turn out something like that. But Idk. Anyway, great chapter! You have me hooked!

-Fox Kitsune
Railen chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Ungh, this is harsh. Who'll it be? Aelita HAS to choose! Come up with it!

I love your short but good chapters.
blakcshadow chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
is it Ulrich? maybe Jim...
WeaponFanfic chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Short, sweet and very plausible. I like where this is going and I'm glad you decided to extend this one. It had a good pace and hasn't worn out it's welcome just yet. At this rate, you should have a very meaty story before you decide to wrap things up.
Railen chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
I don't know what it is, but this story is special. It's so simple, so easy, so fluent, but special. It's great to read, a beautifull and romantic turn out.
trixter 93 chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
hontest, its a good story, but i just cant stop loving the jeremy and aelita couple,but its still awesome story!
Qzil chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
OMFGWTFF!

THEY KISS?

update soon, must know what happens, don't make me send the flying monkies.
lucky-charm930 chapter 5 . 3/5/2008