Reviews for Christmas for Kagome
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aw that was cute!
BOII chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
My hat goes off to this story it was amazing so amazing that my hat exploded and i ate the story and my lap top
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wonderful story...
love re-reading it :)
burningimagination55 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Im am new to this site but i have a passion for writing short stories. I have read several of your stories and this one along with minoue are my favorite. You are very talented at extending the plotlines of series such as inuyasha. Taking the inuyasha characters and putting them in a different timeline was creative, and in my opinion brilliant. keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your creativity.
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
WHOA! Kag's mom set her up for a night of hot sex? Cool lol...It was really a sweet and romantic story, great job!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
One of the most romantic stories I've ever read! I'm always left satisfied when I read your stories, but I also always want more. I knew that in Japan, Christmas had become a lover's holiday, but I had no idea that KFC had a good marketing niche for it. In accordance with the Christmas Cake thing, did you know that women over thirty and unmarried are called "Leftover Christmas Cake?" The years leading up to thirty years old is when Japanese women really start to feel the pressure to get married and settle down. Anyway, I'll stop annoying you with facts and go. Again, an absolutely enchanting oneshot!
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was just too sweet. I loved your portrayal of Kagome and Inuyasha. They certainly were amorous, which I enjoyed by the way. With a little help from Mama Higurahsi and bit of Christmas Eve magic Kagome and Inuyasha were able to spend some mighty fine down time together and express the love they had for each other. Thanks so much for writing this. I couldn't help but think about my boyfriend and I when I was reading this and the gifts we gave each other last year. I loved it. I wouldn't mind reading another one like it. Thanks so much for writing it. Short, Sweet, Sexy, Adorable and Imaginative. It's pretty amazing the things the mind can conjure up when you add a touch of magic...

~ASIAN*DELICACY~
jenette chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was one if not the best fanfic ive ever read! it was perfect and barely had any errors what so ever! i really want to thank you for writing this, it was just so sweet i couldnt resist reading more than four times! i added it to my favorites, and i was just thinking that you could be a writer because every thing was so detailed! seriously bravo!
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Soft and tender without being OOC, it was just perfect. Thanks for this beautiful story.
brakken chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aw...that's really sweet. Had no idea they did that over in Japan. I love it when people actually go to the trouble of research; it's nice to learn about different cultures. And the references in the introduction to where they were in the manga helped a lot with getting a sense of how they were, psychologically. They were definitely at the point where even something as simple as a little helpful interference from Mama could make a huge difference. Nice.
Unknown-River chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
LORD! I lve your stories. u rock for writing these!
Kattana chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I loved this story and the facts that you included at the bottom as notes for the readers is very insightful and with that knowldege I think next christmas may be alot more special between my boyfriend and I.
Trillian chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wonderful!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I didn't know all that stuff about Japanese Christmases, so thank you for that, and thanks for a great M fic. Very sweet, passionate, and in-character.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
O_O...All I have to say is that you have got to be one of the best authors I have ever found/read/ect. And there're not alot of authors that I have found with your talent another author I have found is really, really good! Like you really. Their names 'bloodytorment' sorry if thats not the corect spelling but I recamend her story 'Winters Flame' that or 'Winter Flame'. She hasn't updated in a while but like most authors, unlike myself sense I'm nor good enough to actually write a story, it takes time, which I'm sure you know all about this. And I'm sure that right now you are looking back and forth between the long review and that small first sentence up there that says "All I have to say". _ Yea I know I talk alot. But my point is your a really good author and that you should check out that story, if you get the time that is! Ok, ok. I'm done. Go back to updating now! ;D