Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Mick chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
This is the best sasuhina fic i've ever read
Please update! I'm begging you!
nerdswagger62 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
I this fic! But you said kibaino and all I see is naruino.(TT)
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Keep it up :) love the scenes between sasuke and hinata XP so sexy :) please make it more steamy :) Karin's pregnant?! What?! Maybe she slept with someone else and using sasuke's name?! I hope what I thought would e true... Lol keep updating faster please! :)
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Gosh Sakura is such a bitch -_- hate her! Ugh! Maybe later on in the story you'll add the song "I love him" by ding dang into the story when it comes down to hinata loving sasuke and he has to marry someone else :) and maybe you'll make sasuke loose his memories and hinata helps him to regain his memory with the song :) hope u like my suggestions but it's up to u...keep writing :)
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I think you're making them a little too violent and ooc..Your song choice isn't bad but hopefully you'll add more better songs like Safe and sound by Taylor swift or everybody talks by neon trees :) but keep writing please and update faster :)
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nice beginning :) keep it up...please update soon too :)
rose-of-blood-forever chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
please write more!update!
Lexiiss chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I'm Still wondeing if you will ever update "Don't toy with my heart" :(
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
She's lying right? Kill her for making up lies about Sasuke. Good chapter, update soon.
Jacovy chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Holy cow! Seriously, Karin?
lovehinata29 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Oh shit, i did not see that coming! i beg u to update soon, plz?
blackirishawk chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I loved all those songs! Gah! I'm in love! Lol and if that was sakura I'm going to kill her in my dreams!
Hishiko-Chan1999 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! SASUKE ISHHHH MAJORILY (did i spell that right?) FUUUUCCCKKKEEEDDD, HEH KINDA SERES HIM RIGHT ALSO! (pulls a knife out) CAN I PRETTY PLEEEEAAASSSEEE KILL SAKURA-CHAMA!? (devious glint in eyes)
Jacovy chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
That's not fair! Sakura should be blamed! Can you make Hinata play a instrument too? And she formed the band right?
mythologyfreakgirl chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
this is soo good please update
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »