Reviews for Every Good Boy Does Fine
MoonBeamXVII chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
O.O I love this!

Please please please pleeeeaseee write more!
CrazyPretz chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
I really like this ;)

Its better than most ive read, so please update?
ZemyxDexion chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Score! Another AWESOME Zemyx fanfiction! This is going on my StoryAlert, no mistake. It's beautifully written! Keep up the awesome good work!

Yet another cheerful fan-fic-follower,ZemyxDexion
ZexionWolf chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
That was a very,very,good story this is one of the gratest ones I've read yet can't wait till the next chapter comes out!

:D
CodeLyoko chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
That's so original. Zexion Ienzo and Demyx Strife... I love their names haha. Also I like how Demyx is trying to incorporate building a friendship in his own way twisted with Zexion's 3
DejiNekoChan chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
No no no no ! Please continue ! I'm so into this story !
animearlinefreak chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
this is a great chapter and I'm glad that they are on talking terms, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Zemyxlover chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Okay i get everything. LOL. But hows this considered a zemyx story if nothing actually happens. All they do is talk a little and then zexion just shuts him up like the (bitch) he is. Lol keep righting this has allot of detail. But dont leave people hanging like that :)
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Charming. I rather quite like this. Yay for character developments. Hopefully Demyx will be able to befriend the antisocial scholar and maybe even make him like music.

Ah...this makes me both dread and want to go back to college. New roommate too...
fireywolfchild chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Wah! i love this story! its so new and different!

i can't wait to read more!
TeamAbodo chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
*lets out a very girly squeel of joy* this is adorable! there were one or two spots where you had a misspelling (i can't remember where) but it was very well written!

i thought Zexion's last name wasn't the best last name i've read for him, but it was certainly better than others xD Zexion better watch his back! i expect Xenmas will do something evil to the poor emo genius lol

i hope you update soon! but i have no right to talk about updating soon lol i hope you have fun writing it!
Zenxara chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
good thinking to end this chapter like that. It hit the people intrege and curiousity so, will fav\alert it a lot. The way you discribe the music was intersting and well it a real composition? if yes by whom? like that I could download it and listen it, Im curious.

Good job, will see you back after a new chapter

Zenxara
Fail the real squid chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
I love this story, and I'm so glad you're back!

Wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Kabbage Kat chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Oh, man, this is /fabulous/!

Seriously, I'm diggin' your ideas here. I spied a few grammar mistakes here and there, but not enough to detract from what you were getting at. Your writing is clear and precise, which is rad. Like I said before, I like your ideas, too - even if some are a little out there (such as the classroom for Heartless Anatomy, but it's also entertaining).

I hope writing this is going well for you and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Melodix chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Looks like Zexion could stand to learn a thing or two xD Go Demy!

Great story! I love how you portray all the characters. Can't wait to read more! 3