Reviews for Familiar Strangers
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great story, another insight on people the Winchester brothers meet along the way. Thanks for sharing! :)
moonligtinparadise chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Beautiful story:D Any chance Carol will meet the boys again?
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Just read this story and enjoyed it very much. Left a very nice feeling behind. Did a good job with Carol and really brought out the emotional feeling of this particular episode. Glad you wrote it and glad I read it. Thank You.
Zerestor chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Brill story!

zx
cantspell chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hi. i'm not one to leave well enough alone, i think you should make a second part were years later Sam comes back and all. this is a nice story though. and as i'v said i tend not to know when to leave well enough alone, that's why (one any ways)reason i don't write. take care...write on...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
detective ink chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This was fantastic! We never get to see what other kinds of people are affected by meeting this wonderful brothers. I loved your take on this from such a different angle!

Definitely a favorite! :)
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Hey I love it. You did a good stranger's POV. I like to read the others POV about the boys. Just wanna know, is this a complete fic or not because it sounds like a single chapter fic but there's no complete mark up there.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This was a beautiful story, loved it.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was beautifully written and now I'm all teary eyed. Wonderful job.

My favorite scene,

Had her sons ever been like this? So caring about each other, so eager to please? She didn’t know how she’d missed it if they had. It was a marvelous thing.

I loved seeing the boys through the eyes of a stranger. Just lovely.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Sad story but I liked it!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh what a sweet heart breaking story! Great work!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
ah, that was such a toucing story. I love outside POV's. Wish we had more hospital scenes in the actual ep. That was handled way too fast.

Thanks
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
What a pleasure to read such a well-written story. I loved this little look at both our boys. The last two sentences especially wrung my heart. Faith was a brilliant episode and you've added yet another nice dimension to it.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw that was lovely! They really had enough material to make at least a three-parter out of Faith! Pity we only got 40 minutes... Loved this though. It's always nice to see the boys through an outsider's eyes, and to see them presented like this - Sam so worried and Dean trying not to worry him - was just perfect. Good job!