Reviews for Thinking Too Much
boicer11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Awe too cute and now I want to go replay ME1 just for the Kaidan/FemShep romance scenes like this.
kittymills chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I literally just played this about an hour ago, so it was perfect timing coming across this fic. I had wondered about Kaidans reactions then too so this has satisfied me alot. Great stuff!
Lamina chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Woah I never stuck around reading entire Mass Effect fic, or any entire chapter, for that matter... But I just finished reading ALL your fics! You did a really great job, I can't explain it but whatever didn't hook me up on other fics, well you had none of these things... XD

So yeah...Great job! I don't know what else to say! :) Thank you for these, I really enjoyed them.
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Nice, very sweet.
Vshard chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Beautiful story, it's always interesting to see the unique twists different conversation choices make. In any case, you did a wonderful job capturing my favorite part of the Kaiden/Shepard coming together bit. I almost wish I had some complaints to be more constructive, but I think you nailed it. I could even hear their voices with the words you gave them. Bravo.
Yoly chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It nice to see things from Kaidens POV I loved it! Thank you for the good story.
Abellius chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nice short story. It flowed nicely and definitely follows my take on how I see Shepard and Kaiden interact! Write more!
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*squee!* That was so wonderful! I loved it!
shyanonymous chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love your interpretation of Kaidan's point of view in this story. It reads very smoothly.
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
YAY! So glad to see another fic from you! I swear you are reading my mind as to what I want to see in stories these days, lol. I didn't really feel that Kaiden was MAD at Shepard for saving him instead of Ashley, but I like the way you gracefully merged his feelings of shock into those of anger at the Council, to those of affection at the end. Aw.

And it sounds like your Shepard did the same things as mine, tee hee. I couldn't BELIEVE Udina and the Council when she gets back from Virmire! Damn dirty politicians! ;)

Another great fic from you - look forward to more!
HeavenlyMuse chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This fic was absolutely fantastic! I loved the entire thing! I have NO idea why you're uncomfortable, your skill is excellent. *fawns* There was only one line that I got caught up on:

"Can’t just pull out of a good old fashioned ‘it’ll be all right,’"... My suggestion would be to remove the "of." I don't think Shepard said the of, but I don't have my game nearby and I could be mistaken. It was just cumbersome to read IMO.

The other thing that struck me: Was the way you wrote the conversation at the lockers (before she stands up) the way yours played out? I'm just curious, because mine was totally different, LOL!

Keep it up - you should continue this up to the Ilos scene! :D