Reviews for Blood Truth
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I liked this take on the show. Can't stand Gordon and don't mind seeing him get his anytime. Nice writing.
Winchester-Directioner chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
oh, what do they talk about!
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wish you would have continued on, but that is the way the show would have ended it, too. It will be interesting in Season 4 to see what they reveal to one another and what new secrets they will keep.

Liked this story a lot.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Good work! Does Dean really doubt Sam? Good that they're getting it all out.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ooh, you wrote! And sorry I'm so late reviewing, but thanks for sharing this. And man, you brought up so many of those questions-but one thing I'm firmly in the camp of is that Sam, despite any demon blood, is still human-more human than some other people even (the Benders come to mind-hey, Missy would be a great candidate for being a "special child", no?). Oh, you whump the both of them? No complaints here :P Ah, and you have Dean protecting Sam, and Sam protecting Dean-yep, I love this story.

Nice job with Gordon too. And what a way to reveal the secret! So... can you get a job writing for the show? You totally make some scenes so much better. Of course I love the eps as they are, but you just add these touches that make it perfect. And aww, Dean calling him Sammy-all is right in Winchester world. Well okay, not totally right, but at least Dean isn't outright shooting his brother.

"Either way, he couldn’t take it anymore! The time had come to put all the cards on the table and see what the hell was going on with his little brother." Oh, if only! Though we can't complain too much, at least this isn't the Byzantine knot that the X-Files became.

But oh! You left it there? Ah. So, Kripke is going to read this, go hmm, and then have it happen. Yep. That can be my New Year's wish :D Great job! Totally enjoyed it, and loved your writing as usual. So, doing any more? (Not hinting. Nope. Not at all...) Hope you have a great week, and a very happy and healthy New Year! Take it easy :)
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Look at me, late to the party as always lol And shame on you for not shooting me a line to let me know your story making juices were going! You know I lurvs ya anyways...

Good read. Scary thought of what could happen to Sammy, his destiny and all...God I hope this strike ends so we can see it for ourselves huh?

And you know I luvs me some Gordon...that guy is so wrong yet so fixed in his logic he makes it all makes sense in some twisted way that you can't really write him off as a lunatic you know? lol
J.B. Burge chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
O. I like this story!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Thank you so much for that. I wish the show would have ended like that. Perfect extended scene. It's exactly what we need to happen with the brothers.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i LOVED the story!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I have to confess that I nearly pee'd with excitement on seeing this alert in my mailbox! (Bladder problems aside..) this one off, perfectly AU, was such a delicious read, full of blood dripping moments and secrets exposed to keep my palms sweaty and my heart pounding. The essentially truly awful side of Gordon was explored here withthe monster in him shockingly let loose to damage the brothers not just physically. Great story telling, that makes me as always desperate for more. Just hope this is just the tip of the iceberg to come as your muse flows forwards. Rozzy
Floralia chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love the image of Gordon taunting Dean with the truth, Sam in his arms and Sam’s blood on his lips. Dean must have been on an emotional overload. I also like that a part of Dean already knows, or knows enough not to think Gordon is lying, because Gordon is confirming fears he’s already had. But even though Dean’s had his doubts at times it’s never changed the way he cares for Sam at the end of the day, and that really comes across here.

And poor beaten up Sam. He’s so afraid that Dean will hate him because of what he is, when he doesn’t even know for sure himself what he is or what it all means. I loved that he took comfort in being called Sammy, like Dean’s immediately stating his position. He’s still Sammy, even if there are other 'issues' that need to be worked through.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Outstanding chapter! And I can't wait for the next one, because hearing the brothers FINALLY put all their cards on the table will be such a relief! You're a superior writer, and I eagerly await the next one. Love, Robin
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
You posted! Hurray! And with extra blood! (is it wrong that that makes me very happy?) :)

What a great AU! Everything Gordon said fits in so well with what Sam must already be fearing (has feared, all along, but now, there are even more questions). Poor Sam's desperation for Dean to not believe, his despair at how Gordon was killed at his hand, his elation that Dean will still call him "Sammy."

There's no ay to know how (or when) Kripke will have Sam reveal everything to his brother. But this scenario sure works for me.

Thanks for sharing!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was awesome
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Great story...loved your spin on it and can't wait for the coversation to come...it's got to happen eventually on the show. Right?