Reviews for Obsession
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Dark and sinister! I love the resolution Adam comes to in the end. If he can't have Hiro's love, he'll settle for Hiro's undivided attention, even if it's coupled with anger and betrayal. What a deliciously dark intent.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
There are not enough Hiro/kensei fics out there. This was really good. I like it.
JTS chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Interesting, I hadnt thought of their relationship like that but could be true, very well written. Keep it up!
Lilithsumeragi chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
wow. another person obssesed with this pairing. thanks
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was perfect! Yay Kiro! The carp/love koi fact was amazing, it really gave Kinsei character that you had him have that little secret. Wonderful job, I loved it!
Eleena chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow. And here I thought I was the only one suddenly obsessed with this pairing! That was so good! It was sad and yet... sexy-kinky at the same time. XD

Great interpretation of the name "carp", btw. I had a different interpretation; the old legend that a carp becomes a dragon.

*favorites story*
ac-the-brain-supreme chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Koi FTW!

I haven't really seen many Kiro fics, which makes me sad because they are as canon as Mylar or Petrellicest. Maybe even more so! Because Hiro WAS the only person that Kensei/Adam ever became close to and, quite honestly, he seemed more upset about Hiro being in love with Yaeko than Yaeko being in love with Hiro.

Anyway, are there any more of these. If so, please direct them to me.