Reviews for With A Cherry On top
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I do wish you would return to this story. It is quite good, not to mention how well you have addressed the humor to mix in with the entertaining plot. You have an excellent hold and use of humor in this story; needless to say, I am thoroughly impressed on the quality of your writing. I do wish I could read more of this tremendous work.
Miggery chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
LMAO Awee... Poor Axel.. He has to kiss Larxene, and he has to do whatever Demyx and Roxas want... That sucks... XD Great chapter btw, can't wait for the next one.
glass0ghost chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
this is really good. i love it!

lol. even though this story is from 2007,

it's awesome!
jennifer chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
This rocked!You should write more.
rainbow cupcake chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
XDD This is great.
FallenWarriors chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Yays! Axel, Roxas, and Demyx rock! lol. I loved it!
gravitational defiance chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, five KH plushies! Four Disney characters, three Paopu fruit, two fiery chakrams and a Keyblade with the chain of Mickeey.

xD

You're very welcome (:

Update soon? *beg*

Leah x
Isle of Pens chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
Oh jeez, Axel just can't catch a break, can he? haha. Nice update as per always, can't wait for the next and have fun on your vacation!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Ouch. Axel totally got burned. Better stay real far from Larxene now... and close to Roxas, yes? So... who's left? Got Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus, Zexy, Saix, Axel, Dem, Luxord, Marly, Larx, and Roxas. So... only Vexen left? Wonder how it's going with him and Nami. Which means soon we'll get Sora et al down into the Crypt and the party will start, yes? Totally hilarious.

-Kiki
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
hehe this is really good, thanks for updating, even though you're on vacation, have fun.
There's No 'I' in Team chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
OMFG... if you don't write more, you're going to face serious consequences! *gets slapped* ... *ahem*

m'kay then, i really like the story so far! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Isle of Pens chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
How I fear for Axel. How I fear lol. Funny chapter as per usual. Can't wait for the next update!

- Isle of Pens
Jextia chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
LOL! I was scrolling down to the story and I was like, "Oh, wait? Was that my username? Cool!" And Lexaeus watching Dancing With The Stars? Like, whoa indeed. It made me imagine Lexy dancing...very strange.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Roxas is screwed, royally. i egarly await your' next update.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Zexion might kil Axel for that lolz