Reviews for Lilies, Everlasting
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/29
Very intrigued! You have a way with words author-san. Great first chapter. I'm looking forward to the next :)
Rachel Monroe chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
I'm a bit more than upset that you never finished this and it's been 4 years. I really wanted to read all of it
TheWayWeFallApart chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Lovin the story girl! Literally when I read that translation for Soyokaze all I could think of was 'Run like the wind bullseye!' from Toy Story 2 xD
TheWayWeFallApart chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Your a very clutch author! Keep it up :3
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
hey! where are you? hello? *dodges cobwebs and coughs from the dust* are you there? as soon as I found this story I read every page, it only took two days but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna let you abandon this story! come on! where are the rest of the chapters?! people are waiting for you!
Imaginary Owls chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
;_; I want moooooooooree! Even though it's been like two years since you've last updated, and I've read this year and a half ago I think? I can't remember, but I've never actually reviewed. Cos back then I was just lazy and never reviewed a darn thing, but now I've been doing nothing but reviewing for every story that I read.

I love, love, LOVE Suiren! I think she's adorable and a real kind of character. You did a really good job in making her and writing her, and having her interact with all the characters; which you've kept them in character as best as one can for a fanfiction writer. (Cos, the only person who can write each character exactly as they are is Kubo-sensei him self. Hah.)

I know the chances of this ever being updated or finished are slim to none, but I thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed this story and do wish for you continue on! It is a really good story, it's a good, slow paced romance that you don't see very often! I really liked it, and it would be wonderful if you continued.

I hope one day that you will and if you do, I'll be waiting and eager, ever so to read it!

LiiyaAmiel chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON! I've been waiting for updates for YEARS, and I just have to know what else happens! 3
Tammy Sakamoto chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
love it!
PoisonElixir chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
Well since the last few chapters have been like pulling your teeth out, hopefully you have become immune to it and your newer chapters will be easier on you.

Awesome plot and execution.

Keep up the good work BUT you just had to end in a cliffhanger, didn't you? :)
personapeach chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
hello! i really like this story.. and i know its been a while since you've upadted.. but i hope you continue this one! i really love it! :)
AcPa xox chapter 21 . 3/14/2011
I hope you update soon! This is the first Renji story that I actually coninued reading! Please update soon!
Whimsical Palette chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
DRAMA! : )
Whimsical Palette chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
i likey ; )
Whimsical Palette chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OMG that's hot ; )
Lauralei chapter 21 . 11/9/2010
I don't usually read OC fics, but I was needing a good Renji fic and am very glad that I found your story. Your Suiren is an interesting character and the way you write the others is excellent. I hope that you get to write more soon!