Reviews for Vindicated
SexiiFoxii chapter 16 . 7/23
I have one word for this story. WOW! I love this story and honestly, this is, by far, my favourite raph and donnie fanfic. Hell maybe even my favourite TMNT fanfic and that is saying alot. I loved it.
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 7/22
YAYYY! They are back together! And Holy Shit! I just experienced some deep and scary emotional roller coaster!
SexiiFoxii chapter 8 . 7/21
Awww I was hoping for a raph and donnie smut. Ohh well
I was a little lost after chapter 3 or 4 or 5. I don't know which chapter but I'm still lost.:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
The Fox killer chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
ad Hominem universalis Fox Familiar.

To use words as a weapon, is to take a backfire.
Pandas01 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Two years later... And this story still brings joy to my heart :'D
Lol on my last review I meant to put *your not *our cause I didn't do anything to help you in this beautiful creation.
But still, a job well done my friend:3
brittany chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
THIS GIVES ME LIFE!
Cutegenius chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed every friggin angst ridden minute of it.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Umm, well, while this was as MASTERFULLY written as ALL your other RaphDon work (I used to be a raphleo fangirl, and, while I still like that pairing, THIS is now My OTP of the fandom, due in no small part to your works for this pairing. :) ) Don was kinda a cunt in this.

I mean, I too would be PISSED as hell if after all that DAMN TIME you finally get with someone and then you still find out they didn't love you enough to forsake all others, and were STILL just listening to someone else.

So, yeah. Raph is the turtle with the most backbone, which is why I ADORE him so much and he is My FAVORITE, so, he REALLY should have made Donny work for it more. I mean, this WHOLE fic was about RALPH making all the compromises, and saying SORRY, when, really, it should have been DONNY most of the time, if not ALL of the time.

Not trying to bash, again, this was a BEAUTIFULLY, and SEXILY Meooow :), written as all your other work for these two, but, yeah, that part still pissed Me off.
Cutegenius chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Awww jealous Raphie... Still, if there HAD been anything less than innocent brotherly fluff between Mikey and Donnie, Raph should have figured that Splinter would've sniffed it out and stomped on it before Raph noticed. One thing I noticed, you bring up a lot of moments from the movie, but the part with a flustered Donatello trying to convince a horny customer that he is not running THAT kind of phone line has yet to come up. Seriously? That is golden ammunition right there; I always imagined the four brothers sitting around the breakfast table and in order to break the silence Leo would ask for more details on how they've been spending the last 2 years and Mikey would glance at Don with a wicked grin full of mischief and casually announce that while he had done his best to make use of his awesome ninja skills to raise money for their family with honor- (at which point Raph would snort out, "since when is being a birthday clown fer a bunch of 8 year olds a decent use of ninja skills?" which Mikey would ignore and continue a bit more loudly than needed while Leo smirked with amuzement) Donnie on the other hand, was prostituting himself over the phone with horny middle aged men. At this point Raph would choke on his cereal and Leo's eyes would go wide as saucers. Donnie would blush furiously but glare at his baby brother and remind him quite curtly that he TOLD him that, that particular customer was confused and had dialed a wrong number, but Mikey being Mikey would waggle his brows suggestively and say "Riiiiiight, seriously dude, that whole roleplay thing you got going on isn't fooling anyone.." Then in his best/worst Donatello impersonation he lifts his finger phone to his ear slit with one hand and says "Hello there, this is Donnie, your FRIENDLY IT support provider, here to satisfy your needs, 24/7; how may I ASSIST you?" while using his other hand to trace down his plastron suggestively as he leans back in his chair, before winking at his genius brother. Then of course Donnie bolts out of his seat with a murderous rage usually only seen in the red banded brother as he growls out the orange turtles name in warning and chases after him with the intent to strangle him while Mikey cackles insanely, back flipping off the chair and running out of the kitchen with the purple masked turtle in hot pursuit shouting out threats riddled with words of a higher vocabulary, Leaving there older brothers behind... one in silent shock and the other wiping spit cereal off his chin, muttering to himself while trying not to focus on mental images of his younger brother working for a sex chat hotline.

I know you are going for angst and stuff, but seriously, you have Mikey trying to coax Donnie into convincing Raphael to wear a nurse's uniform, and a corset... How could you possibly pass up Mikey teasing Don for "playing hard to get" over the phone?
Cutegenius chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
I really hope we get a clue as to what splinter said to Donatello in the next chapter because it is driving me crazy! YOU ARE AN EVIL TEASE!
Cutegenius chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Pork rind... I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE! It's also eery that I watched Jurassic Park last night and also had the random thought of "what if mutant turtles could change gender?" Are you putting subliminal messages in your readers brains? That's kinda cool. Creepy, but cool.
Cutegenius chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
I love the lalalalala chant! Poor Don, now Mikey has the ammunition to take his annoying little brother teasing to a whole new level! Mikey is right though, they aren't little kids that Splinter can just scoop up and ship off to another part of the world. They are legal adults and trained ninjas, Splinter can't technically force them to do anything; they obey out of respect for their father and Sensei but he doesn't actually have any power over them anymore. Plus, it's not like they couldn't survive without him... Technically the one they need to survive with all the comforts of home is Donatello since he's the one who gave them electricity, heat, clean running water, etc., and now has a paying job. They don't need Splinter to scrounge around garbage to scavenge food for them anymore. Plus they are pretty good at protecting themselves. If I was Splinter, I would be afraid of driving my family away because they are so unhappy living under the same roof as me, especially since I was the reason for their unhappiness.
Cutegenius chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
So, Donnie and Raph don't know that Mikey is not a virgin and the reason Leo was sent away was because Splinter found out the two of them had sex? Does Raph know that Splinter threatened to send Donnie away if he didn't break up with Raph?
Cutegenius chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Good tie in, though looking back at the earlier chapters, you had Splinter threaten to send Raph away and Don knew Raph wouldn't like being in Japan. I blame Leo for Mikey's Lolita kink... Leo's the one who always insisted Mikey made the best girl in your other stories LOL.