Reviews for The Queen of Darkness
ncfan chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I understand that this review is long overdue, but reading this chapter I couldn't help but be reminded of Londo Mollari from Babylon 5. Specifically, by the line "They are your victims". Londo was in a condition oddly similar to Padme's. You understand what I mean, don't you?
Queen chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Wow. Just finished this and...a little in shock. The entire story is incredibly eerie, sad and dark. Poor Padme!
Ann Jinn chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
AS truly interesting story. Jealousy and ignoring prophecy is not a good way to make decisions.

Liked how she described herself and the children as his possessions. That was the problem with his attachment, not love but possession.
Robert1000 chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
great story please update soon
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
Nice story.
Cariel chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
There is more...right? It can't end here!

I love how strong the protagonist is. She is a well-rounded character that shows a plethora of emotions which makes her more believable and human than the movies make her out to be. Thank you for writing this and for creating a version of Padmé that wasn't diminished by her relationships with other people.
Cariel chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Holy- that was haunting. It was frightening how realistic this chapter was and that's all I can really say at the moment. My mouth is just gaping open and staring straight ahead. Wow.
Cariel chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
I loved this chapter. You really voice Padmé well and I enjoyed the hints here at affections for Bail and frightened/anger/disappointment with Anakin.
Polgarawolf chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
I love this twist - Padme being the one to kill the priest who married them, I mean - and it's a wonderfully inventive way for her to find out she's pregnant!
Polgarawolf chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
Oh, good twist in the story, with Jar Jar being killed! Most folks seem to forget Jar Jar is still there, after TPM, so it's always nice to see him present in stories - even if only as the person whose murder has sparked another round of Nabooian/Gungan battling.
Ann Jinn chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
You are doing such a good job of showing how little by little she is falling away.

Jealousy lead to an unwise marriage and now murder will be part of getting out of it. Now the babies. Really a great job.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
i loved it. plz update soon.
mlgm chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I'm curious, why are you calling the character Padme when the character has absolutely no resemblence to Padme in the movies at all?
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
This is just an amazing story. To see through Padme's eyes and the damage she does. Some to spite another and some out of ignorance, but still so much damage.
Cariel chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
I love reading Saché's pov! This is so cool! I can't say that I'm disappointed about Jar-Jar dying haha *whistles*