Reviews for My Time and Yours
tears of the soul chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
lol, the diff dimension timeline type of story. I was laughing softly watching each pairing, each swearing the same thing to their partner. Im being open-minded, i didnt mind the pairing so much( i saw the KIGo, so im not crying much XD) it was sweet, love makes you insecure, yet happy. Nice idea
Ffordesoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This isn't so much a review as an exhortation.

The second universe mentioned was... particularly interesting to me. This bit was especially appealing:

She honestly hated feeling this insecure, but she had seen a possibility in that reality that could leak into this reality, and it had frightened her. She never wanted to lose Kim. It had taken her years to get Kim into her life, and she didn’t want to lose that. She didn’t want to lose this.

Any chance you could work on an expansion of that concept as a full-blown story? Maybe tell us about the "years" mentioned in the quote? I for one would be VERY interested in the directions you could take it in.

...

*engages in Puppy Dog Pout*

PWESE?
eoraptor chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Okay, guilty of not reviewing this the first time I read through it. Tis a great take on multiple universes, especially since all three Kim's seem so different from one another... a hero, a theif, and one who seems to be a bodyguard or something.
shthar chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
And then Drakken woke up, rolled Ron over and said..."Honey, I just had an awful dream!"