Reviews for More Than you Can Chew
TheKid'sKid chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
The best Boondocks fic I've ever read, hands down! One critique would be that your Huey doesn't really talk like the real Huey, but that's really all I could find aside from the occasional grammar/punctuation error, which we all make. Anyway, sad to see this fic seems abandoned, it has great potential. Ah well, who knows, maybe someday this will be continued.
MissAkito chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ah! Why are all the best damn fics dropped! DX

I'm putting this on my alert in case you do decide to continue, which I pray you do!
AubreighLovesTPain chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I wish Riley wouldn't have lied to Thugnificent! That's why Riley got his ass whooped in the other chapter! That's sad! I don't like hearing about my future boyfriend getting his ass whooped! You're probably wondering why I'm referring to Riley as my future boyfriend. Maybe you should read my newest story! It is called When Bre-Bre Met Riley. Please tell me what you think!
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 19 . 8/22/2008
This was great! This is the best boondocks story I've ever read! You suceeded, this chapter did come in stronger than all the other ones. Please update soon! This has got to be the best Riley fanfic ever...and I love the Riley Huey brother moments! Top notch!
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Thugnificent be trippin. Forcing Riley to drink that Crown Royal like that was so uncalled for. That big meanine xD

Anywho... I'm ready for this plan Thugnificent got going on. I wonder what Riley got to do. I wonder do it have something to do with that guy from the last chapter. I can't believe i forgot his name!

I know it have Lee in it, going to go back and look for it.

ANd that brotherly moment at the end...

I love it xD

That's how i feel bout my little brother in a way. We close though. ANd I feel I always got to protect him, no matter what.

Good Job!
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
man thugnificent is still being so hard on riley still, poor kid, i hope huey finds out soon, this debt sounds as if its gonna hang over riley's head for some time.
Elisa Nataly chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
Oh wow. That was beautifully written. I loved how long and deep it got. It was definitely one of the better chapters.

Can't wait for more. ;D
Snuckyocookies chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
i seriously hope somebody kicks thugnificents ass cuz he's really outta line now. It just doesnt make any sense. I almost awed at the brotherly moment at the end. update soon
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 18 . 5/23/2008
no offense but all ocs and no characters from the tv or comic strip is something i don't like much. But, i wait and see where this is going.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Leeroy is tight. I can't wait to see the role he play in the story. This story taking so many different twists. Yo, I love how you right. I'm taking creative writing next year, so maybe I can reach your level of descriptivness. (I don't think that's a word...) But anywho, glad to see a new chapter up
SensuallyPassionate chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
Pure god written fiction. I love your writing style and praise you for knowing the differenc ebetween an adverb and an adjective. I love this here and hope you continue it as soon as possible. I have read too many fics on this site (exclusding boondocks of course) that need to be more like yours.
Aces Wild chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
I just finished reading through all of the currently posted 17 chapters and I have to say, I'm very impressed with the direction that this story took. I would encourage you, if you have time, to go back and take a look at some of the earlier chapters of this story. The first chapter is largely based on dialogue with a great lack of description and feeling, which made me a little skeptical of the overall story at first. But the chapters did indeed evolve into very detailed, suspenseful, and insightful chapters.

I absolutely love this story so far, you're a fantastic writer, but the beginning of the story (mainly Chapter 1) really doesn't make your talent shine as much as it does later on. Great story, I can't wait to read more of it. I particularily enjoyed the fight in the school, the action was intense. Especially when Huey joined in the brawl. Again, keep up the wonderful work and take care :)

~A
Snuckyocookies chapter 17 . 3/31/2008
i still think thugnificent needs to be bitch slapped. and i hope rileys the one to do it. or Huey lol. im glad riley told Huey some of what was going on but i really hope he catches on soon that theres more to that story then whats bein told. update soon!
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 17 . 3/31/2008
LMAO. Some Michael Jackson shit. xD

I'm glad Thugnifficent back in the mix.

I can't wait to see what he got store for poor Riley.

Huey verbaly tore him up though.

Ouch.
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 17 . 3/31/2008
oh wow i wonder what thugnificent want with riley now? I hope Huey knows something aint right especially about the way Riley and Jaz fought. PLease update soon ;)