Reviews for Accidental Adventure
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was a really fun story to read, with all the adventure of the Duck Tales series on the Disney Afternoon. I loved the way that everyone worked together to defeat the bad guys. Great work I really enjoyed reading it!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I think it's really cool how you got Scrooge and Glomgold to team up against the crooked treasurer. When Scrooge and Glomgold are at each other's throats, it's a seatwarmer. It's also a seatwarmer when they team up against a common enemy. I LMAO'd when Glomgold spoke about his missing plane and Scrooge talked about getting separated from his nephews and Fenton, though. And Glomgold's cockiness is his best trait when he sees the Treasure of Agrabah as his chance to become the world's wealthiest duckman. They can't leave their rivalry in Duckburg, and it shows. Even their fighting the palace guards is marked by oneupsduckmanship between the two wealthy duckmen! I like how you worked Schwebazade into this story because it's really cool that the nephews and Fenton get to meet her in duckperson before they return to their own time. Great story and hopefully we'll see more soon!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aww, this brings back memories! Gotta love Fenton! And I love Scrooge's line "I saw it in a movie"!

Great work!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hehe
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Heh, heh, plentiful of action...
Dane2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
A lot of the lines seem a bit out of character, but this was a nice, fun read. Good job.
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
WOW! Another good one... Wonderful story... As i've said before. Your storys are so close to the show that it's scarey! *grins* Keep up the good work! ~Stancy McKatt _
Pearl Light chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I loved this story is the greatest.I used to run home everyday to watch this can't wait for more